RHS

Washer/Dryer Repair

Go on youtube. I replaced the igniter on my dryer and the pump motor on my dishwasher by watching youtube videos for only the cost of the parts. If you have to use a repair guy, try the guy on Main St Toms River across from the Office lounge (can't remember the name) . I've never used him for repairs but, I did buy parts from him and he was more than happy to give me pointers on how to do the job. Seems like a good guy.

It's a B**CH. The contortions I've had to do to repair home appliances have given me nightmares. You either got to take every last damn thing apart or prepare to turn yourself into a pretzel. I started hiring pros to see what they would do, and apparently they don't do much better but it's better than me!

I only know two families in Toms River and I won't send either to help. They'd probably get in your way :)

I designed a drinking water plant a few years ago. During the start-up/shakedown, the Build contractor was there with a couple technicians and their instrument guy. "Holy crap, this is great!" Yeah, no sh%t. I used to have to fix this stuff for a living. The only call I ever got was a question if it would handle a new load. Nobody ever calls to tell you how much they enjoy your stuff.

I haven't had a repairman in my house in 10-12 years. There isn't too much that can't be done with some tools, a little mechanical ability and the internet.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

aint that the truth, past week i swapped the solenoid on my fridge, blower resister on my car and igniter on my moms stove all parts via internet.  it never ends....