lamboboy732

Hello!

Hi everyone. Made an account not too long ago, but am just introducing myself. I am a college student living at the jersey shore. I just joined CJRPC which is awesome now that I have started to recover from the sticker shock. I've only got a 10/22 at the moment, but I'm sure I'll expand the gun closet stock soon. I was curious as to who I PM to get into the CJRPC sub as the subtitle only says "PM me" not any mod or admin's name to PM. Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you on the site and maybe at the range!

Welcome!

Any interest in shooting High Power Rifle? (200 & 300 yd)

CJRPC has loaner equipment for use by those who are without. All you have to buy is the ammo.

John Donald runs an excellent program that generally shoots on the 4th Sunday of the month.

The first date of the 2015 season in March 22

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and info on who to PM.

Welcome!

Any interest in shooting High Power Rifle? (200 & 300 yd)

CJRPC has loaner equipment for use by those who are without. All you have to buy is the ammo.

John Donald runs an excellent program that generally shoots on the 4th Sunday of the month.

The first date of the 2015 season in March 22

I will have to look into that, sounds like a good way to learn and get a feel or some other rifles as well as shoot a bit longer range. Thanks!