mge_1

Fortress Quick Access Alarming Pistol Safe = $59.96 Shipped

For $59.96 you do not get Fort Knox. 

Almost any safe can be breached with the right tools and time. The more you spend will just increase the difficulty breaking into it.

Primarily it's a safe to keep little hands off of it. It does have a movement alarm that would alert you if someone was trying to move it also. If someone broke into your house and wanted to take a safe that's more sturdy or harder to brake into, they would have enough time to walk off with it and break into it later, just like maintenanceguy said.

Tom- You got an especially good deal because only certain Lowes were giving them away for that price. They were just trying to get rid of their stock. Other Lowes still had them $70/$100/$120. Upon some research it was like 2 or 3 Lowers sold them very low. IDK about $10 but very cheap. IMO it does exactly what it should do and at a great price.

Yes true.  Still debating if I should buy one.  Now for $10 at lowes I'll do it haha.  Really $10???

For the under $60 price point. I bought it. I haven't anchored it down/installed it anywhere yet. It's actually still in the box, but I played with it a bit to see it's features. It's perfect for what it is. It's not a safe to be in plain sight saying "here come fuck with me" kind of security. It's a safe to be used for a spot where you would normally have a loaded handgun hidden, but would rather have a way of securing it a bit in case someone like your kid has access to. 

You press a combo of 4 buttons, it opens on it's own and you got your handgun, A LOT better then being in a locked case like mine is now hidden in the closet with a key hidden somewhere else. 

Yuper you are right. Ok i'll order hehe.

I got it basically to bolt down to a shelf or something in my bedroom, just so I have very easy/quick access if needed to a handgun. It's absolutely PERFECT for that situation type use. All the features they have in there are spot on. Everything works exactly as it says. Custom combo plus key access. It'll sounds alarm if combo is entered wrong 3+ times, it'll sound alarm if it's "moved/jarred" enough. I played with all the features and was impressed for the price. Again, for the price, it is what it is...which isn't Fort Knox lol. Hope you like it!

I got it basically to bolt down to a shelf or something in my bedroom, just so I have very easy/quick access if needed to a handgun. It's absolutely PERFECT for that situation type use. All the features they have in there are spot on. Everything works exactly as it says. Custom combo plus key access. It'll sounds alarm if combo is entered wrong 3+ times, it'll sound alarm if it's "moved/jarred" enough. I played with all the features and was impressed for the price. Again, for the price, it is what it is...which isn't Fort Knox lol. Hope you like it!

Hey bro come help me bolt this baby down, picked it up today. Should keep your kid out of it when she stays here. fbb5e15542029fe42d47ff25da3f6b10.jpg

Hey bro come help me bolt this baby down, picked it up today. Should keep your kid out of it when she stays here. fbb5e15542029fe42d47ff25da3f6b10.jpg

That thing is fantastic looking. I was just looking at that earlier today too. Quite a beautiful safe!

I didn't realize how good of a deal I got for getting hem for ten bucks. I am going to bolt mine down in the nightstand next to my bed. Only thing I want to try is to see if you can program it for more than 4 key hits. I would like to do a 5 digit code just for a little extra protection in keeping he kids out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one I took out of the box and put on the bottom of my closet until I found the perfect spot. Well it's been 8 months or so and I still don't know where I want it , so if anyone wants it, $50, pick up in 08846. I have the safe, never "used", but I did test it out, the keys, the mounting hardware and the instruction manual (no box).

I have one I took out of the box and put on the bottom of my closet until I found the perfect spot. Well it's been 8 months or so and I still don't know where I want it , so if anyone wants it, $50, pick up in 08846. I have the safe, never "used", but I did test it out, the keys, the mounting hardware and the instruction manual (no box).

Hmmm... I might be in the market.