bhunted

TBR Brass Catcher

Maybe just have to shop for it. I don't reload, but I wouldn't mind saving brass to either trade in or sell. Plus easier than picking up. Figure after a few days at the range, it will pay off...

I've been happy with this, but haven't used it in a few years:

http://www.fulton-armory.com/brasscatcherfitsa1a2andflattop.aspx

Obviously you have to empty every few mags. And it only attaches at one point, so it can be knocked out of alignment with the ejection port. Although that never happened to me because it was just a range toy.

I have a cheap Caldwell one similar to that last one. Works great no more brass flying around even if I'm shooting steel I leave it on and dump it in the garbage once in a while. Well worth the 9.00 I paid for it! Bought one for two shooting partners and now I don't get hit with brass anymore. Win win

I have one. None of the quick detach hardware. Works well until turned 90 degrees. Then it has some issues. Still works better than anything else I have tried. There's a new top mount Caldwell that's detachable that supposedly works well and is about $30-40. C