RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! December 14th at Clinton WMA

That was great!! I took out my affinity auto just for this video. 6 rounds never went so fast...hah

Lalo, is there anyway to get a the link for the video? I want to share it with some friends.

Here's the link. Remove the underscore.

_http://youtu.be/8oBGnsWdf0A

I think we should start a new tradition. Firing line for a pumpkin blast before the end of each shootout!

OK now i'm officially pissed I missed this.

faggots. :D

my shit rules.

Yeah my wife has one of those too lol.... Posted Image

Perfect for shopping, going to get your nails done, or a night on the town with the girls from work lol....

I'm just busting balls, your KJ is tough! I dig the plow nice job.

Those trucks are cute. I like ones made for adults

I got one of those too, mine puts 400Hp to the rear wheels with 4wd. Needed a little drivetrain work to handle it but with the trans and rear I have now its holding up pretty good so far. It still cant go where my wrangler can, nor can your dodge.

Yeah my wife has one of those too lol.... 8f256675bb73f848b5bac815ab72e5c8.jpg

Perfect for shopping, going to get your nails done, or a night on the town with the girls from work lol....

I'm just busting balls, your KJ is tough! I dig the plow nice job.

I thought about a KK, since they are a little bigger inside and the spare isn't stupidly hanging off the tailgate, but I was unpleased with the electronic 4WD system and a couple other things I'd read about it. Of course I did fuck up one thing and got an 07 instead of an 05 or 06... but in my defense I didn't know the 07 was the ONLY year they made KJs with throttle-by-wire.

She had an 08 KK sport with that stupid noisy sky slider, and traded it in for the 2012 Jet. It's got all the bells and whistles, but I wouldn't consider either to be a "truck" they are basically cars with 4wd. The 2012 isn't even trail rated. The 08 was. It gets her to work and the supermarket ok halfway decent on gas for a v6. This one is a lease so it's going back next spring. Think she is going for a grand next time around now that she is making more money. If you want an actual suv the KJ is definitely the better choice imo. Two of them in my jeep club both are pretty impressive off road for what they are. One guy did a solid front axle conversion, and Petersons did an entire write up on it. It can go anywhere I can with my rig and I've got 7" of lift on 36" Irok's, running front and rear locked Dana 44 axles, 4:88 gears, and an atlas II transfer case 4:3:1 ratio, in a 92 YJ with a 4.0L High output. The KJ's are definitely not your average grocery getter if modified correctly.

The only downside to throttle by wire I'm aware of is you can't run a hand throttle like I have in my wrangler for rock crawling when you need three feet. But that's only if your running a manual transmission like I have. not sure if they even make any KJ'S in stick. They recently came out with a hand throttle that works on the fly by wire JK's so I guess it's possible to get something that will work with a KJ by now.

Sorry for taking this thread totally off topic guys.

Im going to have to make the next one.  My busy season is over now.  Its good to see that a lot of the people I know are still dong this.  I haven't seen you guys in about a year. Time to catch up and shoot some clays.  I also have about a year backlog to read here too.

Ken