Worn_Holster

Show your sticks!

Built this a little while back. Had to post for @Zeke Ive only shot it a handful of times. Have not had much time to head out to the family farm to stretch it out but it produces one hole 3 shot groups at 100. Tier One did an excellent job putting this together. Only thing i might still do is bed the lug per Mikes recommendation. 

Remington 700 SA 308

Timney Calvin Elite Trigger

Manners Mini Chasis Stock w/ EFR

Badger recoil lug pinned 

Badger DBM 

Bartlein MTU Barrel 22" 5r 1:11.25 twist

badger bolt handle 

spiral fluted bolt

Atlas bi-pod

Surefire brake

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP

Seekins 20 MOA base 

Burris Extreme Tactical Rings 

IMG_4993.thumb.JPG.2894786fb9af205dbe1668c3fc8b9946.JPG

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GramGun79 said:

Built this a little while back. Had to post for @Zeke Ive only shot it a handful of times. Have not had much time to head out to the family farm to stretch it out but it produces one hole 3 shot groups at 100. Tier One did an excellent job putting this together. Only thing i might still do is bed the lug per Mikes recommendation. 

Remington 700 SA 308

Manners Mini Chasis Stock w/ EFR

Badger recoil lug pinned 

Badger DBM 

Bartlein MTU Barrel 22" 5r 1:11.25 twist

badger bolt handle 

spiral fluted bolt

Atlas bi-pod

Surefire brake

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP

Seekins 20 MOA base 

Burris Extreme Tactical Rings 

IMG_4993.thumb.JPG.2894786fb9af205dbe1668c3fc8b9946.JPG

Show her this and die!

• Like 1

Here is one I was proud to give to a beloved Marine for his return to terra forma.
Some of the older folks here remember it.

Was my Rem 700 .308 Police Sniper Package. I miss it but know its being loved in a good home.

5524f5c8217f39cda52268ec9def175e.jpg
18fa08d934ae7ec771b22abb3eaa7b68.jpg
1b13a3158b2eca44384f5843b957fb0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bhunted said:

Here is one I was proud to give to a beloved Marine for his return to terra forma.
Some of the older folks here remember it.

Was my Rem 700 .308 Police Sniper Package. I miss it but know its being loved in a good home.

5524f5c8217f39cda52268ec9def175e.jpg
18fa08d934ae7ec771b22abb3eaa7b68.jpg
1b13a3158b2eca44384f5843b957fb0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool of you. NOT a cheap rifle, either.. lol

• Like 1

My SBR bolt in .458 SOCOM.  I feed this one 600gr subs exclusively.  Without the can, it's comically rear-heavy but with the can on, it balances very well.  I don't usually do aesthetic stuff but I just had to mark this one with an image of Mjolnir.

SHS0NK0.jpg

nhg7c8U.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MidwestPX said:

My SBR bolt in .458 SOCOM.  I feed this one 600gr subs exclusively.  Without the can, it's comically rear-heavy but with the can on, it balances very well.  I don't usually do aesthetic stuff but I just had to mark this one with an image of Mjolnir.

SHS0NK0.jpg

nhg7c8U.jpg

KRG?  

Good looking blaster. 

10 hours ago, MidwestPX said:

SHS0NK0.jpg

nhg7c8U.jpg

This is so cool. I have a short ar suppressed 458 but this is oddly so cool. 

4 hours ago, MidwestPX said:

Yeah, a Bravo.  I love that chassis even more than my W3 and X-ray.  The value is unbelievable.

I've heard really good things about it.  I may consider one if I ever build another repeater. 

40 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

This is so cool. I have a short ar suppressed 458 but this is oddly so cool. 

I've got a 10.5 SBR in .458 and I've gotta say, the bolt is a far better suppressor host.  The AR is fun for blasting with 300s and 500s though.  

12 hours ago, tennturk said:

My current PRS match rifle setup: Accuracy International AT action, MPA chassis, Kahles 624i, 6BR Krieger chambered by Keystone Accuracy 

ovMHIYp.jpg

Ahhhhh...  6BR.  Damn good stuff. 

Is that the BA Comp?  Enhanced bag rider and grip?  

1 minute ago, Bully said:

Ahhhhh...  6BR.  Damn good stuff. 

Is that the BA Comp?  Enhanced bag rider and grip?  

Yes, it’s the Competition chassis, bag rider and grip. I’ve since added the chassis weights too. The barrel profile is heavy varmint and total weight is 26lbs loaded. 

16 minutes ago, tennturk said:

Yes, it’s the Competition chassis, bag rider and grip. I’ve since added the chassis weights too. The barrel profile is heavy varmint and total weight is 26lbs loaded. 

Nice rig.  I almost picked up a MPA Hybrid but have decided to go a different way on my next build.  I'm playing FTR.  I wouldn't be surprised to see MPA on the podium next year in some major matches.  They make a great product and are aggressively going after the FTR market.  

Good luck with yours.  

On 11/6/2018 at 7:48 AM, tennturk said:

My current PRS match rifle setup: Accuracy International AT action, MPA chassis, Kahles 624i, 6BR Krieger chambered by Keystone Accuracy 

ovMHIYp.jpg

damn.....what a sweet stick!  I saw afew of these chassis' @ CJRPC this past Friday.    you dont paint all your PRS stuff purple, do ya?  if so, you were mentioned. :8P:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CageFighter said:

damn.....what a sweet stick!  I saw afew of these chassis' @ CJRPC this past Friday.    you dont paint all your PRS stuff purple, do ya?  if so, you were mentioned. :8P:

Benchrest match?  As far as I know there are no PRS matches in NJ?

15 minutes ago, CageFighter said:

it was not a PRS match, just 2 PRS shooters throwin lead for practice.  =they had some serious gear!    

hehe yes... the equipment race... $10k in gear to get started. =P  

Although like any other games.

Doug Koenig shoots PRS with a stock Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 CM and has no issues. 

I am tempted to play in PRS but all of the extra stuff required is just driving me bonkers... and I am not even talking about a simple Kestrel and a ballistics app. 

oh yes, the gear budget is SICK outside the rifles!  =binos/spotting scope, rf, tripod, bags, reloading. (got a headache already)

I think the 1 guy Matt started shooting w his RPR then upgraded to 2 MPA chassis builds.  After seeing the MPA, im having 2nd thoughts on the AI chassis set-up. 

• Like 1

Meh  I'm not sure you need everything to get started.  There may be a good case for NOT getting everything up front so you can get a view of what's working and what's not, then aquire intelligently. Starting out, your skill is going to be the biggest limiting factor,  not the gear.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Shane45 said:

Meh  I'm not sure you need everything to get started.  There may be a good case for NOT getting everything up front so you can get a view of what's working and what's not, then aquire intelligently. Starting out, your skill is going to be the biggest limiting factor,  not the gear.

Shane... SHHHHHH....  People need excuses to buy more shit.

On 6/14/2019 at 3:39 PM, CageFighter said:

Lol those are my buddies Matt and Jordan. We shoot local 1 day matches in Mason Dixon Precision Rifle Series and 2 day national matches all over the country together. We’ll be in Ohio this weekend. My current rifle:

2A5FC0FF-9A72-42A2-AB79-403329DBD472.jpeg

Matt was a handful of knowledge.  Spent quite some time talking about PRS, equipment & dogs.  My dog is competing in PSA this Sept.  Who has the pink unicorn stickers on all their sh*t?  He helped me sight in a new optic w/ Matt.   

• Like 1