Celraysoda

WASR 10 still NJ legal?

How did you know?!? Haha.

I bought mine a few years back for $350. I cut it to accept the double stack mags. I went with a buddy of mine to a local shop today that has a good selection of consignment looking for his first pistol. Saw an average wasr there with a $1200 price tag on it explaining to me that they are no longer being available for sale in NJ but consignment sales are ok.

How did you know?!? Haha.

I bought mine a few years back for $350. I cut it to accept the double stack mags. I went with a buddy of mine to a local shop today that has a good selection of consignment looking for his first pistol. Saw an average wasr there with a $1200 price tag on it explaining to me that they are no longer being available for sale in NJ but consignment sales are ok.

Please identify this bussiness that employs liars like that!!

I second divulging that shop information so they do not potentially take advantage of other forum members, he was lying about the legality of the rifle so he could justify charging double the market price. I only protect the information of a business I trust and has good business ethics. That 1200 dollar price tag was what wasr's were fetching right after the potential "assault" rifle ban and people were paying anything to secure potentially ban prone guns. Market price for a basic wasr 10 obviously depending on condition is $400-700.

Dicks doesn't sell AK's

I bet hes referring to Ramseys

The gun counter manager at Succasunna is one of my buddies, I know for sure he wouldn't have told anyone that. If one of his guys did I would like to make him aware of what they are spewing to customers. Although I don't believe they have any AK variants in that location.