Samdjr74

What shops north Jersey carry a good selection of hand guns in stock?

I use the Ramsey Outdoors on route 17

They have the PPQ in 22LR so there goes the other permit :-)

A year ago I needed a Stag Arms model 8 piston type

and I was shocked that he had three in stock.

They also seem to be able be able to get hard to get items.

A few years ago I was looking for a Sig 522 22LR and he was able to get that pretty quickly.

At that time it was pretty hard to find in a NJ compliant version.

Probably still is.

It's worth stopping in at Red Dot in Stanhope (22 Main Street)... Friendly place with a nice selection....

I really like the guys here as well. (Jim I think? And the older retired cop is Steve? I believe) Took my Utah class here last year with Charlie from GFH, close to home. Small shop but great guys to spend money with. Pretty decent hand gun selection on hand, they keep a good mix of wheel and semi auto's in stock.

Andover Hunt and Fish/YOJSPORTS has gone from 3 guns to over 350 guns in less than 2 years along with being gold dealers in Henrys'   Our bow guy Ron shoots recurves in the Nationals. We strive for good customer service.

I've been in there a few times and it's always been top notch service. They did the transfer for my H&K P7 in my profile pic. I'll be contacting them again soon to have a rifle shipped to them. 

Great news, so you have a large selection of revolvers or just hand guns in general?

Andover Hunt and Fish/YOJSPORTS has gone from 3 guns to over 350 guns in less than 2 years along with being gold dealers in Henrys' Our bow guy Ron shoots recurves in the Nationals. We strive for good customer service.

Just a quick update on this. I had some free time yesterday and stopped by Red Dot. Great shop and Jim the owner is super cool and friendly. Their selection was pretty good and it gave me some ideas for my third permit. They gained a new customer yesterday!

Hello  Please stop in and visit Andover Hunt and Fish/YOJSPORTS expansion.  We have doubled in size with our firearm inventory increasing from 3 guns to over 350 firearms in 2 years, great bow tech Ron, Fishing/Ice Fishing Depot servicing all the lakes around us.

Hello  Please stop in and visit Andover Hunt and Fish/YOJSPORTS expansion.  We have doubled in size with our firearm inventory increasing from 3 guns to over 350 firearms in 2 years, great bow tech Ron, Fishing/Ice Fishing Depot servicing all the lakes around us.

I again can't say how great they have been when I've dealt with Andover. I suggest some of you who are local, and haven't had a chance to check em out, stop in!