njpilot

ATF Documents Prove Fast and Furious......

was all about new gun control regulations. Wow, go figure. Doubt anyone here is surprised. Think anyone in the O admin would be willing to own up to the truth? Yeah, didn't think so.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/12/sharyl_attkisson_docs_indicate_atf_was_using_fast_and_furious_to_justify_new_gun_regs.html#ixzz3N2hO0RZA

December 26, 2014

Sharyl Attkisson: Docs indicate ATF was using Fast and Furious to justify new gun regs

Just as Second Amendment civil rights activists feared, federal government bureaucrats were supplying illegal firearms to Mexican drug cartels in the expectation that it would led to pressure for more regulation. Analyzing a 60 page document release in response to a FOIA action by Judicial Watch Attkisson writes:

Justification for New Gun Control Regulations
  • ATF’s internal Public Affairs Talking Points show the agency was using Fast and Furious to help justify new gun control regulations–without telling the public that ATF was actually facilitating the delivery of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
  • The talking points (p. 15) state:

These cases demonstrate the ongoing trafficking of firearms by Mexican DTO’s and other associated groups operating in Arizona and the need for reporting of multiple sales for certain types of rifles in order to ferret out those intent on providing firearms to these criminal groups.”

There is much more in her report, so read the whole thing. But keep in mind:

Clues as to why President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder kept the public documents secret for so long may be found in one 60-page release examined below. Nearly three years after-the-fact, its news value is diminished. If these documents had been turned over when Congress subpoenaed them or when they were first requested under FOI law, they would have revealed damaging information in the lead-up to President Obama’s re-election in 2012. By exerting executive privilege, the President and Holder kept them hidden until the court challenge forced their release.

Ms. Attkisson is a national treasure.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/12/sharyl_attkisson_docs_indicate_atf_was_using_fast_and_furious_to_justify_new_gun_regs.html#ixzz3NDXNtWk9 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I am just so overwhelmingly astounded at all the scandals and outright fails, deceit, lack of promised transparency,  lack of leadership and cival divide this administration is at fault for. And to think it was a simple b&e- in comparison-that started the tar and feathering of Nixon/Watergate. So much of the countries problems are a result of no self accountability and it starts at the top.What a pile of garbage Obumba turned out to be. 

Geeze, if nobody, (John Q Public), knew about this before and finds out now, there very well can be bad civil unrest and not by Sharpton followers either. They better hope the south doesn't rise up and wage war.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Again

Yep! I knew I left off a word. Thanx... Was typing while eating a slab of Cannoli Cake. Was over-whelmed by the arousal of my taste buds and could not think straight. ;)

Knock wood. So far gained only 2lbs from the holidays. I can burn that ez. Homemade lasagna, fresh fish, chinese, cheese cake, fresh jelly donuts, lemon cake, Italian cookies, cannoli cake, etc...I feel like I'm in heaven. Thank goodness only a couple times a year do I get away with this. Lol... But I digest, lol, I mean digress. :)

You know what is so amazing about this crime?

We haven't learned a damned new thing about it since DAY 1, despite all of the "revelations."

If anybody listened when this story broke, every single last thing that has dribbled out in the media or RTK requests over the last few years was there right from the start in the initial disclosure.

As Americans can we riot yet?

Are you white? ------ no

Are you any other color ----- yes

If you are white then shut up and get back to being uncool in today's culture. You are the enemy of equality and fairness. You deserve anything bad that happens to you due to your white privilege. Even if your family was dirt poor since they came here. Get back to work, we have mouths to feed off of your white privileged paycheck. We don't care if you are living paycheck to paycheck. You owe us.