Golf battery

How to turn off seat belt minder ford 2013 king ranch.

Used to be a process of u plugging seatbelt so many times to shut off

this is a ford we're talkin' about. if there's something that can be made more stupid, or more difficult, ford will find a way. i think they hired bmw engineers or something. :D

Too much technology.

I long for the days that my key was a thin, solid, metal thing that I kept in my pocket that didn't require batteries.

It got stuck into a hole in the door or the trunk to give me access and stuck into the steering column to let me start the car and release the steering column lock.

When someone else wanted to drive my car, I handed them the key and didn't need to explain anything.

Too much technology.

I long for the days that my key was a thin, solid, metal thing that I kept in my pocket that didn't require batteries.

It got stuck into a hole in the door or the trunk to give me access and stuck into the steering column to let me start the car and release the steering column lock.

When someone else wanted to drive my car, I handed them the key and didn't need to explain anything.

you can still have that. there's a 72 f100 for sale by a customer of mine. beautiful truck. 390 automatic with a bench seat. no electronics at all. it'll get about 7mpg, handle corners like they're not there(helps keep the tow trucks in business, lolol), has a single speaker stereo, accelerate like a slug with salt poured on it, and might even start on the first try when it's zero degrees outside.

you can still have that. there's a 72 f100 for sale by a customer of mine. beautiful truck. 390 automatic with a bench seat. no electronics at all. it'll get about 7mpg, handle corners like they're not there(helps keep the tow trucks in business, lolol), has a single speaker stereo, accelerate like a slug with salt poured on it, and might even start on the first try when it's zero degrees outside.

Thanks, but it is only the non-essential add-ons like blue tooth, internet connectivity, and keyless stuff that gauls me.  I am happy to jump into my '91 Miata that gets 30 mpg and has never failed me.

Thanks, but it is only the non-essential add-ons like blue tooth, internet connectivity, and keyless stuff that gauls me.  I am happy to jump into my '91 Miata that gets 30 mpg and has never failed me.

that's all?? or is that avg? i get 26-28 at 75-80mph in my gt./.....that's on the highway though.

that said....i got a customer selling a miata, that i've been looking REALLY hard at.

that's all?? or is that avg? i get 26-28 at 75-80mph in my gt./.....that's on the highway though.

that said....i got a customer selling a miata, that i've been looking REALLY hard at.

Year, miles, price, condition?  I have a Miata for sale as well.

Year, miles, price, condition?  I have a Miata for sale as well.

the one i'm looking at will need cleaning inside. it's been setting for about 6 years. needs a new top. i think it's just under 100k miles, and is a 91 if i recall(can't get into my invoicing system from home to be sure) and the price is right....as in well under 2k.

my LS1 6 speed with bolt ons and a tune got 30+ highway, at 70, pulling 1300rpms, while making 355hp-370tq at the wheels.  and people say american engines get bad mileage.....

my LS1 6 speed with bolt ons and a tune got 30+ highway, at 70, pulling 1300rpms, while making 355hp-370tq at the wheels.  and people say american engines get bad mileage.....

they always try to put down american stuff. your mileage is thanks to two overdrives though if you've got a manual trans. hell.....could you imagine the mileage i'd get in my gt doing 70 only turning 1300rpm?  :)

Yup.

ejected-spark-plugs.jpg

what happened in the pic????

I had a 98 f250 SD w/V-10 that would blow the spark plugs out like a rocket after I hit 130k miles but I never say the plugs come apart like those in your pic...

I've bought Fords.  I own Fords.  I'd still buy Fords, especially this:  https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/ford-dazzles-detroit-by-unveiling-600--hp-gt-supercar-154016068.html

it'd be nice if they'd build something like that in the price range of the vette, and make it a vette killer.

that's what happens to the 5.4 triton motors, they have a different design and require these 2 pc plugs that like to leave half of the plug in the head upon removal. Really good design by ford.

if i recall, there's something like 3 different versions of the 5.4 liter in the trucks, and each has it's own spark plug problem.

there are other problems like blowing them out of the head, the 4.6's don't all have a lot of thread for the plug to begin with, careful buying used stuff might have thread repair in them already. What happened to just using plugs that we've used for what 50-60 years? don't redesign the wheel if it still rolls.

there are other problems like blowing them out of the head, the 4.6's don't all have a lot of thread for the plug to begin with, careful buying used stuff might have thread repair in them already. What happened to just using plugs that we've used for what 50-60 years? don't redesign the wheel if it still rolls.

i don't know why they felt the need to redesign the plugs. maybe a gm engineer came over and sabotaged it, lololol.

overall, i feel that the 4.6 could've been every bit the engine that the current 5 liter coyote is. it's really a good strong design, with what appears to be many features taken from the old 427 sohc......with the exception of a dohc version, and not enough cubes.

the current coyote engines are incredible. they've got torque right off idle, and pull right to redline. i've read reports of guys building(or using power adders) them up to nearly 1,000hp on the stock block. i think that the oil pump drive gear is the weak point in them right now, as i've also read a few reports of them breaking under high hp loads.

can't wait to see what ford does with the gt350 next year. rumor mill says a flat plane crank 5.2 liter just over 500hp.

If they designed the heads with 4 more threads in the spark plug area AND get rid of the new, 2 part spark plugs, they would have an incredible vehicle

You know DAMN WELL that the LS series engines are the exception to this rule.

the one i'm looking at will need cleaning inside. it's been setting for about 6 years. needs a new top. i think it's just under 100k miles, and is a 91 if i recall(can't get into my invoicing system from home to be sure) and the price is right....as in well under 2k.

91's are underpowered, have small brakes, and dated interiors.  You should look into something newer....maybe something like a 1999 :D