TheWombat

Leaving NJ - farewell and thanks

I've not been very active on the forum or the range during the last 12 months due to the birth of our daughter however I'm checking in to say have a Happy New Year and also farewell.

I've been offered a relocation to North Carolina that we're taking up as it is better for the family. On another positive note it also probably means I'll have my NC Concealed Carry License before the end of February :onthequiet:

I wanted to pass on my thanks to the forum, its members, sponsors and Maksim. As a newcomer to the USA you welcomed me ~4 years ago and helped guide me through my journey of becoming familiar with firearms, taking various training classes with Gun For Hire and competing in IDPA.

All the best for 2015!

TheWombat

Congratz on the child and your new job and move..

Key to moving is having employment a friend of mine moved their it only lasted one year and he was back in jersey living with grandmom and working here.. still owns the house in NC may have sold it last month. 

Wish you the best in NC !!

PS their is great fishing their too!!!  look into surf fishing drum fish!!!

Sorry to see you go Alex. I was looking forward to you getting back into things as your daughter grew older. Missed your insights here on the forum. Good luck in your new location.

Adios,

Pizza Bob