BlueLineFish

First Purchase of the New Year

What is going to be everybodies first purchase this year. Shockingly enough i made mine already. Got a barely used in the box UTS-15 for 725. Now i have another bullpup to match my ksg. Couldnt pass it up for that price. Smaller than i thought.

Post your plans and pics for the new year

Picked up a bolt action rifle from a fellow member over the weekend, have an H&K VP9 paid for already waiting for a permit, going to Oakridge to see Tom tomorrow morning so I'll probably buy something while I'm there as well. Got two more permits I need to use after the VP9. I'm looking for a Boberg XR9-S, but there's no dealers at all in NJ according to their website. One FFL in Yonkers and another pretty far out in PA carry them. Any FFL here that can get me one I'm a buyer! Also thinking about a AR pistol, and another AK platform rifle this time a little nicer than what I have now. I'm sure I will find a Russian SKS that tickles my fancy by the time 2016 rolls around as well. If Glock releases a single stack 9mm similar to the G42 I'm getting one as well.

Walter PPQ 9mm M1 hopefully if I can find. Will be my first personal gun, was suppose to happen last year but a lot of things came up so couldn't. Starting this year with that baby as soon as my permit is in! Also looking at doing a AR build, possibly 870 or 590A1, and a long distance rifle.

I have a frame and slide on order with Caspian.

Commander sized 1911 with a flat top slide cut for Novak. Will be a 45. I have some metalwork to do before I get the rest of the parts in.

Hope this counts and I don't get kicked out!

C

Walter PPQ 9mm M1 hopefully if I can find. Will be my first personal gun, was suppose to happen last year but a lot of things came up so couldn't. Starting this year with that baby as soon as my permit is in!

Nice man..PPQ FTW!

Glad to see a PPQ and a PPK on the list... I was lucky enough to get both this past year.

This year the girlfriend and I are looking to move in together so we've committed to buying no new guns between us.

But I did get a Remington 1187 and a Sporterized Enfield No. 4 and she got a Remington 870 in the past two months.

When do you do your background check BLF? I may have you beat!

Here's my first purchase of the year. I tore last year up with lots of C&R toys but this year is going to be modern. My gunshop was closed yesterday so I swung by today to get it.

It's a police trade in that I got for a very good price. I won't say anything until I figure out the exact place it came from, but from markings it may be from Africa haha. We will see. It's pretty worn and had a nice used finish on it, I love it.

post-2200-0-79767100-1420247961_thumb.jpg

Need an AR lower but that doesn't count so....

Polish AK if long gun

S&W 3" 3-5-7 if handgun (inspired by the one BLF got a couple months back)

First gun related purchase - ordered some AK Bakelite pistol grips yesterday