BlueLineFish

First Purchase of the New Year

What is going to be everybodies first purchase this year. Shockingly enough i made mine already. Got a barely used in the box UTS-15 for 725. Now i have another bullpup to match my ksg. Couldnt pass it up for that price. Smaller than i thought.

Post your plans and pics for the new year

Pics or it didn't happen. I would like to see a side by side comparison of the two. At first I liked the UTS but after watching a video about it I decided against and picked up a KSG.

Ed Brown Kobra Carry. Picked it up off a forum member this am. Fantastic 1911.

On the opposite end of that spectrum I also paid for a Diamondback DB9 FS the other day that was surprisingly noce for the price. That and a shiny new 586 are waiting for me once 30 and 60 days are up.

Think I will put in an order for another Garand before the CMP price hike (below).

PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE 5 JANUARY 2015. To lock in current pricing, customers are encouraged to mail in their orders now. Our customers will see a price increase on rifles and ammunition on 5 January 2015. This increase will be a result of our items priced with free shipping (there will no longer be a separate cost for S&H for rifles or ammunition). The price increase will also include an anticipated shipping increase. Any order received prior to 12 January will receive the old pricing plus the old shipping amount. The only exceptions to "free shipping" concerning rifles and ammunition are Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico residents. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico residents will be charged the exact shipping costs at the time of processing and shipping the order.  

Want to say thanks to Tom at Oakridge for coming down to open the shop for me today. picked up another mini 14 this morning and a Finnish M39. He Also ordered the Boberg XR9-S for me. I fondled the Keltec 12g while I was there it was hard to hand it back to him. But I figured 3 guns in one day was sufficient lol. Guess I'm adding another gun to my 2015 list of "gotta have it!" Lol. It won't be the Cera coated one I held when I was there though because he sold it before I left.

XDMs..one in .40 and one in .45 . Not necessarily in that order. My permits will be in Tuesday I'm told.

Joe , you are losing your touch. I posted that I might be offloading some stuff I don't use shoot at all. I fully expected a PM within 10 seconds from you , to see what I had. :haha:

XDMs..one in .40 and one in .45 . Not necessarily in that order. My permits will be in Tuesday I'm told.

Joe , you are losing your touch. I posted that I might be offloading some stuff I don't use shoot at all. I fully expected a PM within 10 seconds from you , to see what I had. :haha:

i missed that one, pm inbound

Want to say thanks to Tom at Oakridge for coming down to open the shop for me today. picked up another mini 14 this morning and a Finnish M39. He Also ordered the Boberg XR9-S for me. I fondled the Keltec 12g while I was there it was hard to hand it back to him. But I figured 3 guns in one day was sufficient lol. Guess I'm adding another gun to my 2015 list of "gotta have it!" Lol. It won't be the Cera coated one I held when I was there though because he sold it before I left.

Damn.  I was just looking at that mini 14 at Tom's the other week!  Nice pickup, though. 

Damn. I was just looking at that mini 14 at Tom's the other week! Nice pickup, though.

Sorry man I needed that one didn't have a blued barrel with wood in the safe. Looking good next to my tactical, the wood and stainless, the synthetic and stainless, & the mini 30 in synthetic and stainless though. ;)

Sorry man I needed that one didn't have a blued barrel with wood in the safe. Looking good next to my tactical, the wood and stainless, the synthetic and stainless, & the mini 30 in synthetic and stainless though. ;)

i envision an M1 garand and an M1A sitting there soon.

I can always get you a new one if you're interested...........

Thanks - will let you know in the future