Sign in to follow this  
NYMetsFan86

Where to shop for LR-308/AR-10 Barrels?

I have two that are in the DPMS format and I bought Rainier arms barrels because I thought the price / performance was great and they both shoot wonderfully.   They have AR10 formatted barrels as well.  They also sell Noveske but you could  shop around for that.

Here's an example:

http://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-matchtm-308-barrel-22

I have a shadow ops weaponry NiBx BCG in one of them and a phosphate DPMS BCG in the other.  The Shadow Ops Weaponry one is tough to beat on price but the DPMS ones may have come down in price.  When I bought my DPMS BCG it was really hard to find and expensive.  

Overall Rainier Arms has a lot of stuff for either format you outline, rails, receivers, barrels, gas blocks what have you.  There are other sources as well so check the prices before buying but the barrels I find to be quite good.  

i was looking at black hole weaponry, also JSE Surplus seemed to have some reasonable prices but limited selection. The more I look into it the more I think a complete upper is looking better and better. Different animal then the ar-15 compatibility wise. I was under the impression that PA-10 lowers were DPMS format, now im hoping i ordered the correct lower kit