Sign in to follow this  
Ramup422

good article on NJ Justifiable need written by Daniel Spafford

Daniel Spafford is a Rutgers law school 3L and is slated to become a lawyer in the Spring of 2015. You can read his article in its entirety at www.justifiableneed.com under the "opinions" tab.

It talks about the Shaneen Allen case, the Brian Aitken case and the fight of Albert Almeida that is fighting for carry rights of all in NJ.

This article was written by my friend Seth Augenstein at nj.com, but good on Spafford for reposting it.

Readers have to go to the OPINIONS Tab, click on it, and click on "Racist Intentions" to get Daniel's writings.

Thanks everyone for getting interested in this.  Albert can't be the ONLY one of us who wants to carry and is TIRED of the double standard of "Justifiable Need"!

Dave

Somehow we need to get the word out that concealed carry is not about guns, but about the basic human right to be able to defend ourselves against the predators in our society.  How dare they (the State of New Jersey) continue to use tricks of language to deny us the ability to protect ourselves and our loved ones!

I sure hope i'm not the only one wanting our rights respected in NJ..I come across many that want to fight for it, but I also come across a lot more that gave up or just don't think its possible.

Do you know it took 10 years for Otis to make Illinois fall, and the whole time he had the "Chicago machine" fighting hard against him?

We can and we will do it...join us