tj462nj

New (Old) Range

First Congrats to Tony and team on their endeavor!

Just for some of you that may not know TJ…

He’s the most customer friendly / driven person in the industry!  Big A+!

His knowledge of the industry is there for not only his own success but also

he can steer and service the new and seasoned shooter. He won’t sell you junk.

The business acumen he’s developed insures that you have a facility that will

not be the one you will be bitching about.

Fair?  Yep he has to make a living but let me tell you… I can call him order something

without asking price and know I’m not going to get hosed.

I see this new range as being an incredible asset to the NJ shooter.

Thanx Frank, I have always ventured to be fair in my business & I will carry that over to the range also

Tony - Wish you, Jeff, and the other partners the best of luck at the new venture.

Its been a pleasure working with you over the past few years and I cant wait to join your new range.

it has also been a pleasure working with you also Blake, I know we became friends thru this gun community

Tony,

As we talked last night.  I wish you the best, and I know this will be a huge success....

Proud and Thankful to call you a friend......

Troy

Troy, we go back to the beginning when I first started TJ's & you were considering starting your own gun business, I thank you for your support thru the years

Nick, renovations & waiting for state & federal firearms license process will take approx. 2 months we hope. We can still open the range after renovations are complete, just can't sell guns or ammo or rent guns til the license comes thru. I'm sure we'll come up with some sort of discount for forum members

Tony that was cruel!

But you meant as a tax accountant?  Right?

That would be a good job for him.

He already knows all the in's and out's.. :read:

Ill be good from know on.. I actually liked Phil he was just bad at business..

You are going to see how personality and good business practices can change a business around. 

Tony,

Congratulations and good luck to you and your partners. Even though we've only met a few times, you're a stand up guy and I'll definitely be by when you open. Glad you're keeping the Bayville location open too. No need to respond, I know you'll  keep us posted.

Ben

This is really great news! I was a frequent customer & shooter at that old place. The range was not too bad to go there for an hour or 2 to blow away some ammo but the store was a complete dump! Good luck with your plans to reopen the range after a lot of renovations to it, & then to open up a new gun store once the NJSP Retail license & FFL are approved. I will hopefully be there to start using the range, & maybe buy a membership if you are going to be offering them. Please keep all your potential new customers updated as much as possible, especially any projected opening dates for the range & gun shop. I do need to come down to visit your store in Bayville, I have never been there. 

Nick, renovations & waiting for state & federal firearms license process will take approx. 2 months we hope. We can still open the range after renovations are complete, just can't sell guns or ammo or rent guns til the license comes thru. I'm sure we'll come up with some sort of discount for forum members

Let me know if u need a hand with renovations.  Unfort, I am only free weekends due to main job, but consider reno's fun (not work)

That is GREAT NEWS! Talk about a 180 in ownership quality! I will most certainly go there, even if its only once in awhile. The range was great, way better than CJRPC for wintertime use and a quick stop.   The wife and I look forward to the Grand Opening!