tj462nj

New (Old) Range

That is the best analogy I have seen to describe this. And if the new gym owner offered ANY discount for members of the old gym, i don't think anyone would be grousing about it or complaining it wasn't enough to get over the trauma of the last guy that screwed everyone.

Talk about goodwill gestures though...

I was surprised that Tony took on the task of trying to help people that had guns at BA. That is a lot of paperwork and headache, and not much (if any) financial gain for all that work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that went in and signed up for the year, they offered up to 3 months free membership for those who brought in their contract receipt. If someone had 1 or 2mo left, they would get those back, if they had 3+ month left, they would get 3mo. An amazing good gesture as they did not have to do that at all, but long term it pays off. 

Opinions are like .... well you know & everybodys got one ...... and they seem to be on a roll with this thread .......

And Everyone who was affected, myself included praised Howell Gun works & GSSC for helping return the firearms at no cost ....

Annnd this is why Tony is the best vendor to deal with in NJ, IMHO. As well as the others who helped (HGW) and Ton's new partners. There will never be a repeat of past owners shenanigans at this location as long as dedicated folks like these are running it. There's also a NJ gun owners interest here in keeping a functioning range that was built pretty well--they did that right at least. Bra Vo and will see you after you open

I am definitely going to be coming down to join, hopefully on Opening Day!! I had a few months left on my old membership, so I am looking forward to joining a new membership for 1 year. I am confident that your new store & range will be at least 1000 times better than the former store. Thank you very much for all you are doing to open a new range & gun store in the Ocean County area. I live in Middlesex County, so it is only about 1 1/4 hour drive for me down the GSP, so it is not too far to go to use the range for an hour or 2. 

Tony, belated congrats on the new business.

I saw on the site there's a rental link that's there but not active yet.  Do you expect to be doing rentals immediately or is that a down the road thing?

I won't have a handgun to shoot before late July. Mybe even August.   I'd be able to shoot my AR and 5.56 bolt action but it would be nice to shoot pistols.... and try some out.... while I wait for the P2P.

Thnx and good luck.

Also, how come no guest passes if i purchase a family membership? My woman comes shooting with me frequently, which would lead me into purchasing a family pass so she could join me but guest passes would be nice as well for friends, family members not living in the same household, and buddies looking to get into the sport