checko

Where to go for a weekend

Cough*loser*cough :p

Well then there is only one answer:

http-~~-//youtu.be/RJzysc4pIV8

I can't believe I forgot that commercial.

Atlantic City, bruh

Tried. She doesn't gamble..........yet.

Go up to the Burlington area then - there's tons of restaurants and shopping - lots to see and do.

Sounds promising.

My wife and I went here last month http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/pennsylvania-lititz-swisswoodsbb.html

I thought I'd hate a B&B, but this place was great. The owners are great, rooms are really nice and the property was beautiful.

There's wolf preserve 5 minutes away which was really cool, Amish stuff, shopping for the gf, plus you can stop at Cabelas on the way back.

ETA: The breakfast was crazy good.

not cheap but look up mohonk mountain house, hiking ice skating and great food.

Good call. It is beautiful up there, a little dull in the winter though - Fall is really the best time to be up there.

I spent the better part of 10 years climbing all over the cliffs at the Shawangunk preserve. One of my all time favorite places.

Although not the most 2A friendly state, I took Mrs. Deerslayer to a bed & Breakfast in Naragansat RI for a weekend while we were there to attend a wedding. I believe it was called "The Richard's" Beautiful area pretty beachfront property, good home cooked breakfast and tea, close to trendy shopping women love. 3.5 hour drive from N.Jersey, she really loved it. Also check out Mohunk Mountain in NYS that place is one of my favorites.

Use the "Name your own rate" feature on Priceline.com and you can get some really great deals on hotel rooms in whatever area you're looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does that work? You pick a price and they work out a deal with a hotel? I don't get to choose?

Go up to the Burlington area then - there's tons of restaurants and shopping - lots to see and do.

I second this, Vermont , and the burlington area is awesome. Tons of great places to stay and eat.

Be sure to grab dinner at Hen of the Wood, they have locations in Waterbury and Burlington