Sign in to follow this  
MikeL

Anderson Lowers $39.99 at Primary Arms

Unless you get free FFL Transfers, Monmouth Arms has them in stock for about the same price. 

I know some transfers can be kind of expensive in Jersey. I you want multiple lowers, it might be worth your while to have them send to a PA FFL that will do multiple transfers for $20 total as long as it's on one form (certainly not all will) and pick them up on your way to Cabelas or Heritage/Sarco Cigars International or whatever.

I know some transfers can be kind of expensive in Jersey. I you want multiple lowers, it might be worth your while to have them send to a PA FFL that will do multiple transfers for $20 total as long as it's on one form (certainly not all will) and pick them up on your way to Cabelas or Heritage/Sarco Cigars International or whatever.

Transferring Lowers out of state does not work.  Do not suggest things that aren't legal.

http://www.atf.gov/files/publications/newsletters/ffl/ffl-newsletter-2009-11.pdf (page 3, left column)

Interstate Transfer Reminders Licensees are reminded that firearm frames, receivers, and other firearms that are neither handguns nor long guns (rifles or shotguns) are considered “Other Firearms.” They cannot be sold or delivered by a licensee to any person under 21 years of age. Additionally, 18 U.S.C. 922(b)(3) states that a licensee shall not sell or deliver any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person who does not reside in the State in which the licensee’s place of business or activity is located; this restriction includes handguns, pistol grip firearms utilizing shotgun ammunition, and frames and receivers.

Or one might just make an effort to support a local shop who does not over charge people

Steve,

Please consider opening a South Jersey store!  I would love to do business with you but I am down near Cherry Hill.

There are no good guys like you down here that I know of! I would love to buy a lower from you but a 90 minute drive one way is a hike!

Steve,

Please consider opening a South Jersey store!  I would love to do business with you but I am down near Cherry Hill.

There are no good guys like you down here that I know of! I would love to buy a lower from you but a 90 minute drive one way is a hike!

90 Min is a drive lol... you would spend more in gas then the lower cost :)

90 Min is a drive lol... you would spend more in gas then the lower cost :)

My daughter has a dance competition in Toms River in May...you're basically on the way to/back from there. I'm gonna make it a point to stop in and say hi/grab a lower and maybe a few other things :p 

Like most feel, wish you were closer for everyday business.

My daughter has a dance competition in Toms River in May...you're basically on the way to/back from there. I'm gonna make it a point to stop in and say hi/grab a lower and maybe a few other things :p

Like most feel, wish you were closer for everyday business.

Get some hex mags while your there. Let me know when your going and I'll have you pick me up 2 dozen as well.

Get some hex mags while your there. Let me know when your going and I'll have you pick me up 2 dozen as well.

HAHA will do, 3rd weekend of May, 15th, 16th, 17th. I'm definitely gonna grab a lower for the AR build. Hex mags sound like a good idea too :)