RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! January 25th at Clinton WMA

You guys were dropping like flies! Haha. Nah hope the ones that were sick are feeling better!

We had a great outing. Small group and had about 3-4 inches on the ground. Always makes for a beautiful day shooting! Sun was out every now and then too.

I wanna shoot tomorrow :)

I want to shoot everyday! Had people with kids in cold houses unfortunately. Had to make them warm and my wallet fat! Next time.

Yup..of course i had to bail. My daughter was sick all weekend. Had to keep her away from the twins . Wife had the twins and i had her. Awesome weekend of cleaning up vomit. All while preparing a 1 hour powerpoint and demo for a methods of instruction class. Training to be an academy instructor. At least i educated a room full of cops on the ridiculousness of NJ Gun laws

Yup..of course i had to bail. My daughter was sick all weekend. Had to keep her away from the twins . Wife had the twins and i had her. Awesome weekend of cleaning up vomit. All while preparing a 1 hour powerpoint and demo for a methods of instruction class. Training to be an academy instructor. At least i educated a room full of cops on the ridiculousness of NJ Gun laws

That sounds rough. Seems like all young kids the past few weeks are sick haha. Hopefully those cops were listening and know a little more about our gun laws! Anything helps.