Sign in to follow this  
TR20

Permit Wait Time - TR

Applied 12/16/2014 ready for pick up 1/13/2015 , twice as long as the last batch back in June

Thanks, Much appreciated.  I figured I was in for at least 4 wks.  They quoted 6-8 weeks. I told them the last batch was done in absolute record time - 11 days!!

Greg (at the window) told me there were way more applications than earlier in the year.  Must be the "Christmas Effect".

I will post when I get the call.

Thanks

Good for you !!!!

I'm glad it worked out to four weeks.  Now go out and start the OGAM clock running ;)

Thanks for keeping me updated, I appreciate it very much. I'll post here when I get the call for mine.  Tomorrow (Wednesday 2/4) will be exactly three weeks since I submitted.

Hopefully, I'll get the call in another week or so.

Congratulations! That's a nice Colt. 

I also have some news...

Guess what..... I just got the call, permits are in.  That is three weeks to the day from submission.  Not bad at all.

Thanks guys!

Wow, I thought my township wasn't so bad, but now I'm realizing they're not that great.  Especially if TR is so quick!

I'm in Brick and submitted for my first 2 P2P's 7/26/15, I haven't heard anything yet, but the secretary told me "it'll be about 4 months, give or take a month or so", whatever that means.

My references received their forms to fill out within 2 weeks, and they were both sent back within a few days, so that was early August.  I am still waiting, with no update from Brick PD.