DeerSlayer

Show us your reloading/gunsmithing bench

Nice! How does that auto ejector work? I was thinking of buying the kit for my turret press

Works Great! I have only used it for that small batch of .308 in the photo. But those are obviously larger round and it had no problem so I cant imagine there being any issue for anything smaller, rifle or pistol.

20150728_192433_zps8kdjavrj.jpg

Recently moved. My bench is a work in progress. I have another bench that will replace those small tables under the cabnets off to the right. I have the bench, just need to get it from the garage to the basement. Lol

Nice!

I noticed mostly everyone is reloading in the basement. Is there an underlying reason for it? Conditioned space equally less temperature swings or something?

Mine is because my wife refuses to go down there, so I can actually add to the bench and work space w/o her... how do I put this in PC terms... "bitching" lol :D

• Haha 1

Nice!

I noticed mostly everyone is reloading in the basement. Is there an underlying reason for it? Conditioned space equally less temperature swings or something?

Below grade and garages are "man space". Like bathrooms and living rooms are woman space.
  • Agree 1

Cool. So it shouldn't be a big deal to reload in the garage. The house I may be buying doesn't have a basement. Just a big garage. It's attached to the house but it's not conditioned. I'm going to add a heater for the winter and maybe an exhaust fan for the summer but can't do anything about humidity...

Nice! I noticed mostly everyone is reloading in the basement. Is there an underlying reason for it? Conditioned space equally less temperature swings or something?

The garage has a brewery and a ton of tools (table saw, drill press, roller cabinets, snow blower, etc), there's a reef tank in the rec room and another in the second floor hall, my watchmaking bench is in the living room and my espresso station (commercial machine and grinder plus all the accessories) is in the dining room. I have more hobbies than space, the basement had a few square feet of available space. My bench height was dictated by the height of the spare set of tires for my track car, barely visible on the left side of my picture, under the bench.

Nice!

Wish I had a basement to reload, but i'll be transforming my den into a reloading room soon. 

Bringing this thread back from the dead!

Not posting up mine yet because it's super cluttered currently and I need to work on getting some shelving.

Mine is an old Craftsman metal work bench that we've had at least 15 years.

Very impressed by some of the benches and work areas I see here.