The Soup Nazi

My .22 pistol collection

Nice collection. My buddy has a SR-22 that's fun to shoot, but I prefer my P22Q, especially now that I've added the 5" target barrel.

That being said, those are some nice Smiths. I've been itching to try one of those S&W Model 41's.

So I have to ask... if you had to pick a favorite...?

Nice collection. My buddy has a SR-22 that's fun to shoot, but I prefer my P22Q, especially now that I've added the 5" target barrel.

That being said, those are some nice Smiths. I've been itching to try one of those S&W Model 41's.

So I have to ask... if you had to pick a favorite...?

For teaching new shooters, the SR-22 is great because it isn't picky on ammo and the small platform is really great with those with smaller hands. 

But hands down the Model 41 takes the cake and it isn't even remotely close.

If you are into bullseye (or wish to be) then Citizens Rifle & Revolver Club, recommended by someone previously in this or another thread, is the place for you. Not many clubs that still have an emphasis on bullseye competition.

http://www.crrc.org/crrc.htm

Adios,

Pizza Bob

PS: While the long sight radius is nice to have, on the 41, the 5.5" barrel balances better - and the best of both worlds is the 5.5" barrel with the extendable front sight - pretty hard to find these days.

I've only got 2 .22 pistols.   Here's mine:

22-collection.jpg

A Browning Buckmark I bought for my 14 (now 15) yo daughter to shoot because she's scared of my other handguns and a Beretta Bobcat I bought 20+ years ago.   I like the tip up barrel on the Beretta for unloading.

If you are into bullseye (or wish to be) then Citizens Rifle & Revolver Club, recommended by someone previously in this or another thread, is the place for you. Not many clubs that still have an emphasis on bullseye competition.

Old Bridge also has a great Bullseye 900 league on Monday nights - if anyone wants more info visit the web site http://www.obrpc.org and look under disciplines.