Sign in to follow this  
oldguysrule649

CCI 22LR at Cheyanne Mountain Outfitters

Stopped by Cheyanne on rt 130 yesterday.

CCI Mini-Mag HP boxes of 300 @27.99 each.

CCI AR Tactical RN boxes of 300 @ 26.99 each.

Decent price, comparable to Cabelas, Dicks, etc.

AND NO LIMIT. Kudos to Cheyanne.

Regards

They also had mini-mag hp 100ct for $8.99. They were trying to push the 300ct on me when the 100ct was cheaper per round.

You are correct. I didn't realize that at the time.

While the price may not be considered low to some, it was more so the fact that there was no limit which I wanted to share. Cabelas and Dicks still have their limits in place. I also have not seen any 22lr at Cabelas in Delaware for about a month. I had been passing there while traveling down rt 95.

Just for something to do, I was searching the internet for the CCI AR tactical after reading this post. No one seems to have it, and strange enough it is not listed as a product on CCI's web site. I see the OP saw it at Cheyanne Mountain, but a lot of the sites say discontinued. Is it still being made?

Sorry, my bad. I did see it at the CCI web site, just took more digging. I was getting worried that something may have been wrong with it and I still have several boxes of it.

yes Heritage Guild has piles of it in cases no limit. 300rds boxs 25.99 a box or 259.00 a case of 10 boxs.

Just for something to do, I was searching the internet for the CCI AR tactical after reading this post. No one seems to have it, and strange enough it is not listed as a product on CCI's web site. I see the OP saw it at Cheyanne Mountain, but a lot of the sites say discontinued. Is it still being made?