Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a dentist in the EHT area

I'm looking for a dentist in the EHT (Egg Harbor TWP) area, someone who is good with crowns. I've looked online, angies list, etc... but thought I would try word of mouth from you guys.

FWIW, I'm willing to travel to get a good dentist

[Never mind: EHT did not mean East Hanover Township]

My close friend is nearby to you (Millburn) and a top notch excellent dentist.  He has won many awards, been listed as the top dentist in NJ several times, etc.  He is a DMD (so he went to medical school), and is a FAGD.   Dr Ross Karlin.  Tell him Dave Mc sent you.

http://www.drrosskarlin.com/

Not only do I and my family see him, but also just about every friend I know, no matter where they live.

-Dave

Thanks for the help guys, I'll be calling and interviewing a few next week. Dont be afraid to offer up more names for me to check out

Please let us know if they ask you if you have guns in the house.

:-)

If I saw that question I would just walk out

My close friend is nearby to you (Millburn) and a top notch excellent dentist.  He has won many awards, been listed as the top dentist in NJ several times, etc.  He is a DMD (so he went to medical school), and is a FAGD.   Dr Ross Karlin.  Tell him Dave Mc sent you.

Not only do I and my family see him, but also just about every friend I know, no matter where they live.

-Dave

DMD and DDS have the same education. The only difference is what the school wants to call the degree. Some schools give graduates a choice of DDS or DMD.

I'm looking for a dentist in the EHT (Egg Harbor TWP) area, someone who is good with crowns. I've looked online, angies list, etc... but thought I would try word of mouth from you guys.

FWIW, I'm willing to travel to get a good dentist

I use Fay Dental out of Manasquan on Rt34 about 1/4 mile off exit 98 on the parkway. James Fay is my dentist, Terrence Fay is his brother and partner with the practice. 

I had several crowns and four implants done and could not be happier.  He is Board Certified and does great work - explains everything, no pressure or rush.  The staff is great and the office is clean, large and low stress.   You will not be asked any stupid questions about firearms. 

Lauren is the office manager, give her a call for a consultation - 732-223-8800. 

My close friend is nearby to you (Millburn) and a top notch excellent dentist.  He has won many awards, been listed as the top dentist in NJ several times, etc.  [corrected]   Dr Ross Karlin.  Tell him Dave Mc sent you.

-Dave