jerseyfire

Glock 19 Shortage?

I was asking  Red Dot Firearms for a price on a Glock 19 Gen 4. And here was their response:

"there are none that are available right now because the Navy has a contract out on him for about 24,000 of them"

Luckily I was able to order one through Ira @ Legends. 

Anyone else have problems finding em?

The Glock 23 with a 9mm conversion barrel is a better gun than the Glock 19 and a Glock 19 is a better gun than a Glock 17 (at least in this state), and the M&P 9 is better than all 3 of them, and made in the USA, but maybe not in this state with the magazine limitation.   So, stick with the Glock 19, but get better sights.  

I believe Ramsey had G19s in stock. 

Who would not want a g18? Everyone tends to lust after the things they cannot own(in our case legally) but IMHO I think the 17 is better than the 19. It fits MY hands better, I don't get the same rubbing during recoil on my strong hand middle finger knuckle. Seems most people get the 19 because of the mag capacity issue. I rather have a gun that fit better in my hands instead of a gun thAt has 15 round mags. Also the VP9 is probably the nicest gun out there that is similar in size to the 19. Out of the box it's just right.

If you put a 1911 and a Glock in a box overnight you will find a 1911 and some plastic shavings in the morning.

The only flavored koolaid I like ends in 11.

To the OP just get a commander 1911 problems solved.