BlueLineFish

New Glock 9mm carbine

http://www.slickguns.com/product/nano-9mm-carbine-54999-shipped

I have not heard anything about this. Was browsing slickguns and came across this. Seems to have come out of nowhere.

Breakdown of the Nano seems more in line with the standard AR platform. The JR carbine is a bit different in disassembly, but it can be switched to eject spent cartridges in either direction.

http://www.justrightcarbines.com/JR_Carbine_Products.html

The market could use a decent 9mm Carbine.  All currently sold have their flaws. I have a JR Carbine as well that took some tweaking to function properly.  Nice thing about it is I have the 45ACP conversion kit for it and that's a nice option.  Takes standard AR FCG so I was able to lighten up that trigger to function a lot better as well as change the handguard, grip, and stock, now its a shooter. Would like a threaded barrel to experiment with comps, be we know how that goes in NJ.

Thureon Defense makes one also, very nice build as well.

If HK had made the USC in 9mm rather than exclusively .45 they would have sold a ton more.

I also believe this to be true of the KRISS but it's such a once-in-a-generation design that people will adopt it regardless of caliber (whereas I came very close to buying a USC once but didn't because I really didn't want it in .45 to be honest )

I think that civilian-legal Sig MPX with the wierd muzzle-brake-baffles would have sold great at the originally reported price of $900 (rather than, $1900+ in reality). (Edit- and of course it got "canned" because of the ATF decided it wasn't a muzzle brake anymore)

And lastly- my personal eyes are staying open for a Kalashnikov 9mm gun they said they'd have a year or so back, and now they're producing in the USA, they might just decide to make it.  That would be pretty cool.

Hi Point Carbine FTW!  Should be able to get 2 each of the 9mm, .40, and .45 for the $1800 of the Tavor.  Or one in your choice of caliber and a sh!t ton of ammoe. And it's got last round bolt hold open, and lifetime warrantee.  

Why yes, I am a cheap fugger. :onthequiet:

Just buy this and be done with the handgun cal carbine thing. It's the only one you will ever need once you shoot it.

http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181226

i have one in 40. In 9mm i have a marlin camp carbine, sub 2000 and ruger pc9. Now i want a glock mag rifle. Hate the jrc, am thinking about the mech tech since i will have a slideless 22 frame but no bolt hold open is a turn off.

i have one in 40. In 9mm i have a marlin camp carbine, sub 2000 and ruger pc9. Now i want a glock mag rifle. Hate the jrc, am thinking about the mech tech since i will have a slideless 22 frame but no bolt hold open is a turn off.

10-4, I'll keep my eyes open for a deal on one if I see it for you. I'm always trolling the gun sites.