Sign in to follow this  
Hitdog18

Lower receiver ffl transfer fee.

I've noticed a few good deal on lower receivers online. Having them shipped to an FFL and then picked up adds on to the price. Everywhere I see is $25 -$30 and $15 for Transfer and NICS. Is this normal? can anyone recommend and good place to purchase lowers or and ffl that doesn't charge high fees? Thanx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally normal - strongly suggest dealing with a forum vendor. Steve from monmouth arms (remixer) has been worth the drive for me every time. Check his website or give him a call, he has lowers priced as low as anything i have seen online and is a great guy to deal with.  good luck.

I automatically tack $25 onto anything I'm looking to get shipped to an FFL. That's the cheapest you will find almost anywhere and honestly is a good deal. I know places that charge $65+ for transfer fees 2 miles down the road from a place that charges $25. If you can buy local if it's a better deal then paying the transfer fee.