MikeL

Bushnell 1-4x 24mm Throwdown PCL AR91424I $150 after rebate

Mannnnn....  I got the non-illuminated version during Black Friday.  Note - these don't come with mounts so you'll need to buy that (or rings).  I have mine on a Burris PEPR mount.  The scope is long - it may not leave enough room for you to have backup sights... Hence I got the QD PEPR.

Mannnnn....  I got the non-illuminated version during Black Friday.  Note - these don't come with mounts so you'll need to buy that (or rings).  I have mine on a Burris PEPR mount.  The scope is long - it may not leave enough room for you to have backup sights... Hence I got the QD PEPR.

Which model QD PEPR did you get? I see there's a 1" & a 30mm. Just got my scope yesterday. Can't wait to get a QD setup to mount it with.

I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived to have a 30mm tube.I figured for the price it was going to be a 1" tube. I have a few sets of 1" QD rings floating around....now I need to order some 30mm. This is going to be a great optic for my 16 y/o son's AR.

I assume my build is lightweight. Weighed in at 6.9 lbs loaded with 15 round of 55gr. I just need to get some rings & then get out to Cherry Ridge (possibly join). I'm itching to try anything a little further than 50 yards.