Sign in to follow this  
carl_g

Walther PPQ M1 - 450 Tanner's

Walther PPQ M1 9mm
Brand New
SUPER SALE $450

We have 50 coming in.

PPQ M1 CLASSIC 9mm 15rd

•Semi-auto •Sleek design •Striker fire action w/Quick Defense Trigger •5.6 lb. trigger pull •Serrations on slide & trigger guard •Bottom Picatinny rail •Traditional paddle magzine release •Ergonomic, black polymer frame w/textured grip •(3) Safeties: (2) drop safeties & firing pin block •OAL: 7.1'' •Wt.: 21.5 oz. •NOTE: VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Only difference between Classic & M2 is magazine operation: PPQ Classic has a traditional paddle magazine release while the M2 has a reversible push button magazine release

These guns will be delivered to our store sometime the middle of next week.

If you would like to reserve one please send us a email at [email protected] and we will email you back a order number.

We can ship out of state for $20

30 day layaway with a $100 NON Refundable deposit.

Not to sound like a newb but if you buy a handgun in PA do you get to take it home? Or do they have to ship it to an FFL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will have to ship it to a NJ FFL.

Yeah that's what I thought. So really $450 isn't that good a deal if you end up paying shipping and tax. It's probably a couple bucks less than buying from one of our guys on here who have their own FFL. I know personally I probably paid about $20 more than what this one would cost - and I probably saved that in gas and tolls. AND I supported one of our vendors: Steve at Monmouth Arms.

...just my 2 cents on this lol

Ok. So. Their shipping is 20$. As noted in add. Tax. Well you dont pay tax when its shipped. So i hope that clarifies the final cost to your ffl. 450 plus 20$ is 470$.

Some places charge as much as $50 to transfer/FFL. $470+$50 is $520. Plus NICS?