Sign in to follow this  
ALAN553

Temporary residence in hotel suite

We plan on doing major home renovations that require us to move out for a few months. We plan on staying in a suite at a local hotel, possibly 3 months. I don't even feel comfortable leaving guns in the house during construction even though they would be in a safe. What's a NJ resident to do? I can't see keeping them in hotel room being legal, after all, just owning a gun in NJ is borderline legal to begin with. If my hotel is a "temporary" residence does that allow me to keep them with me?

https://firearmssupport.com/storage/

Long & Short Term / Extended Vacations

Like to take long or frequent vacations? Maybe you have a vacation home or 2.  Unfortunately it is not so easy to travel with your guns in the US.

That is where our “Gunsitters” program comes in.  We can provide safe and secure pickup and delivery of your firearms while you vacation without any concerns of there whereabouts.

The majority of home burglary happens while you are away.  Although insurance may cover the value of you collection, it will not help you if your stolen guns are used in a crime.

Don’t worry any longer, we will clean and take special care of your “babies” while you are jetsetting about.  Think of it like sending them on a vacation too.  You may send your pet to the “pet spa” while your away. Why not your guns?

I hate to be a grammar Nazi but.....I'd have a hard time trusting someone with my guns if they can't be bothered to use the proper form of "their", "your" and "you're"

This signature is AWESOME!!!