Kimber45

Ahhhhh I cant help myself

Ok this ak thing is freakin horrible.... I thought ar's were addicting but now this... ok so I got my Npap cleaned it up polished up the FCG and bolt smooth as glass no hangups. Ordered some parts from Krebs,Brownells and AIM. Swapped out the wood for poly furniture (thanks Checko) THAT BUTT STOCK IS FUGLEY......LOL and iam on the waiting list for a Manticore MA 5100 triangle stock (mid March ) and Iam looking into muzzle brakes.. I really leaning towards the Lantic Dragon. Now heres the quandry... Now the stock barrel is 16 plus inches long the lantic brake is 2.66 inches long when all is said and done my ak will have an overall barrel lenth of 19 inches... So off to the interweb I go... anyone see the Krebs AK 103k? They cut the barrel down to 14 inches move the sight block back to the gas block, mount the brake,pin and weld . I really like that look...I have the equipment and tools to cut,crown and thread the barrel my only issue is honing out the front sight block. I was thinking a brake cylinder honing too because i only have to remove about 3 thousands of an inch to get the fsb to fit the barrel by the gas block... if I cant find a hone small enough that a dowel and sandpaper should work... anyone with input would be greatly appreciated..... again thanks...