mge_1

Mikes Sporting Goods Inc

I've never been in there. Every time I drive by it looks closed or abandoned. I did run into a buddy that goes there fairly often and he said it was still open and he's there as long as the open sign is on.

plumsted looks interesting but it's 45 min away vs 5 for Hainesport/M'Holly.

Gerards Guns at Moorestown now closed.

Shame to lose a local guy. I haven't been in Mikes in a while, but a friend of mine goes in there every once in a while. As long as you don't have any breathing problems cause Mike keeps the place smoke filled. He always has a cigarette going from what I remember.

There is/was? Another FFL in Moorestown. "The way it was sports". I used him to repair one of my father's old rifles. Don't remember what he charges for transfers.

http://fflgundealers.net/way-it-was-sporting-services-inc-the.html

Thanks will contact this one Monday.

I had some repair work done at Mike's years ago.  From what I have heard, Mike recently had a bout with cancer, and that's the reason for the reduction in hours of operation (and also the 'for sale' sign in front).

There is/was? Another FFL in Moorestown. "The way it was sports". I used him to repair one of my father's old rifles. Don't remember what he charges for transfers. http://fflgundealers.net/way-it-was-sporting-services-inc-the.html

dealt with him last year for a gun broker purchase. nice guy easy to work with. i'm thinking the transfer was less than $50 including the nics check.

I live almost right around the corner from Mikes.

Has anyone thought about maybe working for him in the evenings?

I think it would be much more beneficial for everyone if there was someone that could work the shop after 3:00.