Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Moving to PA

Had little faith but it seems that it is finally happening. Moving to the free world in a couple months. Toying with the idea of selling my NJ compliant stuff and starting over, don't have that much. Couple rifles, couple mags and one auto sg that are specifically compliant with NJ laws. Don't think I'll be visiting any NJ ranges after I'm gone.

What would you do?

Bring them with you. Sell them one at a time to Jersey people and use the money to replace them. If you have anything that is obviously Jersey to anyone (like an AR with no muzzle device) then you can walk through a gun show with it and you'll get 5 offers from dealers. But I doubt many people have that old Jersey stuff at this point.

They're not compliant, you cant. Compliant rifles and following the laws pose no risk, you know that lol.

my 22 can be compliant and so can my handguns but I still won't bring them. I am too scared. Some old guy gets felony charges for a flint lock in NJ for christ sakes..