SuperSixOne

Rubber plug for BravoCompany S VFG

I just recently installed a BravoCompany Short Vertical Fore Grip on my AR. I know that on the regular size Fore Grip, BravoCompany ships it with a rubber plug that allows for storage. The short vertical fore grip doesn't have this, just has an open well. Does anyone know if a company that will sell an aftermarket plug?

Thanks,

They all used to come with a hinged door like the pistol grips do. I have an older BCM short VFG with the door.

When BCM started making the KM attachment and the new VFG attaches to 1913 rail via a vertical screw that you access from the bottom of the grip, instead two horizontal screws you access from the sides, it seems they stopped producing models with the door.

If you find something that works let me know, but I don't think you will.

He's likely talking about the shorter, cheaper (& not as quick release) version - http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGUNFIGHTER-Vertical-Grip-Mod3-KeyMod-Wolf-Gray-p/bcm-vg-km-mod-3-wg.htm

I have it & it's open at the bottom like an A2 grip.

I'm pretty sure they are all like this now, or are moving towards this style.

I'll see if I can get the scoop...

He's likely talking about the shorter, cheaper (& not as quick release) version - http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGUNFIGHTER-Vertical-Grip-Mod3-KeyMod-Wolf-Gray-p/bcm-vg-km-mod-3-wg.htm

I have it & it's open at the bottom like an A2 grip.

Yeap, right on the money. I didn't like that the other one was slightly longer and almost triple the price..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By ChrisS
      Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle. 36” Model. I bought this from Amazon along with the single rifle case to decide which I liked better. I don’t feel like going through the hassle of returning as it was bought through a third party seller so I figured I’d knock 43ish%  off the price ($70.36 incl tax) and pass it along to someone here that could use it. As new condition minus the tags. $40 cash and pick up in Freehold. 

******  The first to post "I'll take it" establishes the buyer. If there are issues and the deal falls apart, the item may be re-listed. ****

• By JT Custom Guns
      Troy PAR    (Pump Action Rifle)
      .300 -or- .308
      New in Box

FEATURES:   -16" Melonite barrel -Troy Mid-evil Flash Hider -Fully Adjustable Troy Battleaxe Mil-Spec stock -Alpha-style handguard with full-length top rail -Troy BattleAx control grip -Standard trigger -Billet machined railed flat-top upper receiver -Billet machined lower receiver -M4 feed ramps -Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish -Manual lever safety with indicator markings on both sides of receiver -Full Size 10 round magazine   100% NJ & NY legal Cal for best P&A

100% NJ & NY Legal AR - Threaded BBL.,Flash Hider, Adj. Stock, ect.

• By Blank
      These will be in NJ Stores soon.

Description
      100% MADE IN AMERICA.  All MODMAT rifles are made from domestic parts and assembled in New Jersey. Fully NJ and Federally compliant when purchased as a FIREARM. Total OAL 26.1″ w/ SB Tactical SBA3 Brace in closed position CERAKOTE FINISH: Blackened Cobalt, Slate Grey Burgundy Bronze, Patriot Brown or Sniper Green.  MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting.  Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer. Ballistic Advantage 5.56 Government Profile, 11.5″ Carbine length AR15, Modern Series Barrel.  Machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish and M4 feed ramp extension. Ballistic Advantage .750″ pinned Lo-Pro Gas Block with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Modern Materiel 10″ ultralight free float hand guard  – Full Picatinny top rail and M-LOK mounting in 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions. Domestic 8620 M16 Bolt Carrier Group and 9310 bolt with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Flattop Upper Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with ejection port cover and brass deflector. MM Lower Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with magwell texture and integrated trigger guard. Magpul MOE pistol grip with extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control. Magpul MOE MVG M-LOK vertical fore grip. SB Tactical™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace (SB3) – provides all of the advantages of a handgun, but with a third point of contact — adding greater stability, accuracy and control. Also includes: One 10/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine. 
    • By remixer
      Some In-Stock Items ready to go.
      Sig Sauer M400 Elite Black 5.56 - $1099.00
      Sig Sauer M400 Elite Titanium - $1199.00
      Sig Sauer M400 Classic Black - $1149.00
      Hi Point 10mm Carbine - $369.00
      Hi Point 9mm Carbine w/Red dot - $299.00
      Ruger PC10 Carbine 9mm - $499.00
      CZ Usa 75BD 9mm - $575.00
      CZ Usa SP01 9mm  - $650.00
      Beretta 92 Inox Italy - $690.00
      Note: AR Pricing Includes all NJ Compliance work.

• By remixer
      Here are some of my recent arrivals worth mentioning.
      LWRC DI 5.56 / 223
      Modular One-Piece, Free-float Rail, Rail Panels, Angled Fore-grip and Hand Stop, Cold Hammer-Forged, Spiral Fluted 16.1 Barrel, Fully Ambidextrous Mag Release, Bolt Catch, & Selector. Price Includes all NJ Compliance work.
      $1275.00

Sig Sauer M400 Elite 5.56 / 223
      New Model for 2017, Aluminum M-Lok Hand guard, 16" 1:7 twist Barrel, Sig Enhanced Trigger,
      Price includes all NJ compliance work.
      $1100.00

Sig Sauer p320 9mm Full-size w/Contrast Sights (15rds)
      Includes 2 Magazines , Plastic Case and Lock. Additional Magazines Available
      $535.00

Sig Sauer p320 9mm Carry w/Contrast Sights (15rds)
      Includes 2 Magazines , Plastic Case and Lock. Additional Magazines Available
      $535.00

Hi-Point 9TS 9mm Carbine Black
      $285.00

Hi-Point 9TS 9mm Carbine Camo
      $325.00