EWC88

Here she is!

Some of you may have seen my thread before on whether I should get a PPQ M1 or M2. Well I went with my gut and got the M1 and I love it! I bought it used in great condition I think. Didn't get to shoot it the day I bought it (Wednesday) and couldn't shoot it yesterday due to weather, so I was able to take it out today and put a quick 100 rounds through it to feel it out. First 15 weren't the best, but the next 30 and so on was great. Hoping to take her out soon again!

Picture time:

image_zpsvt85aztb.jpg

image_zps5k6zwosq.jpg

First target:

image_zpsn8fmmzpg.jpg

Second go at it with new target:

image_zpsyn2mlhwc.jpg

Flintched on that one round, guy next to took out his big boy toy and I wasn't aware and it scared the balls out of me lol.

Some of you may have seen my thread before on whether I should get a PPQ M1 or M2. Well I went with my gut and got the M1 and I love it! I bought it used in great condition I think. Didn't get to shoot it the day I bought it (Wednesday) and couldn't shoot it yesterday due to weather, so I was able to take it out today and put a quick 100 rounds through it to feel it out. First 15 weren't the best, but the next 30 and so on was great. Hoping to take her out soon again!

I think you made a good decision - the mags for the M1 are much easier to find, and personally

I like the Walther "classic" mag release.

Good Luck with it................

Yea I think my decision was perfect. Your all right about the mags too, the LGS by me has a boat load of M1 mags but zero M2 in stock, and they said it's easier to get the M1's. Can't wait for another range day!