diamondd817

Glock 43 (Single Stack 9mm?)

I picked up a G43 about 2 weeks ago and I really like it. I installed XS standard dot set, Talon grips, Ghost connector and put 300 rounds through her with no malfunctions. I really like the difference it he ghost connector makes.

Did you find any negatives about installing the Ghost connector?  I thought I read somewhere it introduces a bunch of creep that is not there in the OEM.

Greg Cote has some 43 mags in stock. Sold out of the extended ones.

http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=94&products_id=1598

Thanks, I had gotten an email from them and was able to snag a few of the extended before they ran out.

Did you find any negatives about installing the Ghost connector? I thought I read somewhere it introduces a bunch of creep that is not there in the OEM.

I against my better judgement picked up one of the ghost connectors......It lightened the trigger but added a BUNCH of creep from the wall...wasn't a crisp break...mushy very mushy... But lighter lol I reinstalled the factory connector and will only change again for a glock (-) connector.... But that's just my opinion

Zanders must have gotten them first, as I also have a few coming in. Today, I get notified that CSS and Davidsons also have them.

The Talk has special night sights. I will be selling them at $500.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

I've had a G43 for a while now.  Running it with Truglo Tritium 3 dot night sights and a Talon rubber grip in a Gearcraft Kydex IWB holster along with a spare mag outfitted fit a Taran Tactical +2 extension.  I absolutely love it.  Much easier to carry than my G26 and dead accurate.  The shorter sight radius takes a little getting used to but I shoot it as well as my G34 now.  

So those who own the g43, how are you liking her?

I picked mine up early August. I put a set of Glock night sights on it purchased directly from Glock.

I used it a couple of weeks ago for my latest LEOSA qual.

I put the Pearce +1 extensions on four of my six mags.

1,004 flawless rounds later...I like it for my EDC gun.