bl@ckvr4

Federal 150rd M855 on sale @ Dick's. $49.98

Desktop link:

http://dickssportinggoods.shoplocal.com/dsg/ListingDetail/Index/?StoreID=2486172&ListingID=-2035397528&ItemDetailClickSource=grid

Mobile link:

http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/shoplocal?action=pdp&storeid=2508730&searchText=08002&categoryid=568022&listingid=-2035397528

I know, I know. The M855 scare is over for now and I know a lot of folks have reservations about doing business with Dick's. Even so, I wanted to let folks know that the option is out there.

150rd of the good 'ole green tips for $49.98. Works out to about $0.30/rd. There is still a good amount of M855 out there. No coupon is needed and I believe the limit is 2 per visit. Looks like the sale runs until Saturday.

Woodbridge and Union store locations were sold out as of yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 2 boxes from Woodbridge yesterday and the clerk told me he had 4 or 5 boxes left.  I guess I got lucky for once!

I got 2 boxes from Woodbridge yesterday and the clerk told me he had 4 or 5 boxes left. I guess I got lucky for once!

When I came in after work. There were 2 guys buying the last 4 boxes. However, I did pick up 420 rds of the 55 grain on stripper clips w/charger in a 30 cal ammo can for about 160.48 OTD. Decent stock at both stores for this particular sale.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday evening I tried Union, Woodbridge and South Plainfield stores and they were all OOS of $50 boxes. I gave up at that point, f it. South Plainfield associate told me they only received around 15 boxes before this sale and they went in less than 3 hours.

BTW, as per yesterday Wayne didn't have proper papers yet, I called them and was again told "maybe end of this week". Those guys are just pathetic, it's, I think, almost 5 months since it opened...

Ammo was hard to find. Dealers ordered as much as they could hoping some would show up. Then panic was over and everybody's stock and orders then became over stock. Business's had to much equity tied up in 1 caliber that then wasn't in an extreme high demand. That stick gets liquidated to get cash.