panteramatt

2015 car shows

Ive got cabin fever bad! Im a huge car guy especially musclecars. Can anyone recommend some car shows this year? Any websites that list some local shows? We do carlisle and wildwood every year but its hard to find good local shows. By local I mean anywhere witihin an hour of south jersey. 

Merchantville car show is decent. They didn't do it in 2014 but it's supposed to be back for 2015.

Collingswood may fair has a decent car show section that stretches a few blocks. Bonus is the wives can walk the craft junk. There's also monthly cruise nights on haddon ave where you can see a handful of cars and grab dinner or something.

Mustang show at holman ford maple shade in sept is always good if you're a Ford guy.

Philly modifiers events at Atco racetrack have a ton of muscle cars running and a car show as well.

Merchantville car show is decent. They didn't do it in 2014 but it's supposed to be back for 2015.

Collingswood may fair has a decent car show section that stretches a few blocks. Bonus is the wives can walk the craft junk. There's also monthly cruise nights on haddon ave where you can see a handful of cars and grab dinner or something.

Mustang show at holman ford maple shade in sept is always good if you're a Ford guy.

Philly modifiers events at Atco racetrack have a ton of muscle cars running and a car show as well.

Yes Im definitely a FORD guy. Keep em comin guys

May 9th is Hot Rods & Harley Day in downtown Rahway. It's pretty fun. They close the whole downtown off and have bands/food/bikes and cars. If you go I'll have the pearl white 77 Corvette ( I'll be parked near Lucianno's). Stop by for a beer.

Man that looks like a great time but its over 2 hours away. Would make a really long day. 

Carlisle PA has several car shows every year, it's about a 3.5 hour drive.  I used to work there as a vendor.  The shows are huge, literally thousands of cars, mostly classics and parts galore.  The spring show was always the best in my opinion, it begins April 22 this year and draws about 100,000 visitors.  They also hold manufacturer specific shows, Chevy, Ford, and Mopar.  There is a Cabelas not very far from the show and there are many many LGS along the way if you want to make some detours.  It's much more than a car show, it is an event with lots of things to do.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-spring-swap-meet-corral-auction/default.aspx

what about NORTH nj?

Wendy's in Denville weekly

Hackettstown Wendy's/Applebee's weekly

Roxbury Mall on Rt. 10 weekly

Lead east

Horseshoe lake in Roxbury

Chatterbox in Agusta has a bike night and a cruise night weekly

That's on my bucket list.

Its a good time just make sure you stay outside of the city of Detroit. Detroit is what most of NJ is going to look like in the next 10 to 20 years, its been controlled by Dems since the 60's.