panteramatt

2015 car shows

A friend of mine will be having a car show April 11th in Dayton.  

http://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members/1775428-alcc-gm-meet-car-show-saturday-april-11th.html

Mostly modern muscle cars, but some older cars usually show up.  

Not sure if I will get my car back up by then, broke my torque arm last December at Atco and this winter has just been way too cold to lay on the concrete slab in the garage and fix it.  Need a new driveshaft as well.  :(

Thats looks great TOny. Love to camp too. How many cars usually show up to this? How is the campground?

75-100 cars mostly local guys few from new york.. cars are all very well restored.. also been alot of new muscle cars at show tony started another group for them..

Somerville and Mt. Holly both have proper main streets that they have closed off for car shows in the past. I assume they are still doing them. That is the way to do a car show, IMO. Shaded main streets with local pubs and eateries, cars and music.

These are photos I shot on assignment for the Trenton Times and Star-Ledger over the years of car shows in Mt. Holly and Somerville. The last photo was the Roebling Car Show in 2011. I have not been to any of these shows in a few years, but they were all fun assignments. I hope they are all still there. 

19571%20Car%20Show%204_zpsleaw541h.jpg

26441%20Car%20Show%203_zpsqafs5wrg.jpg

sm0815cruiseLNSc_zps2zlt2tf9.jpg

sm0815cruiseLNSa_zpsutohm7c3.jpg

ttcars00%20gard%207%20copy_zpsn1fi2anj.j

I'm surprised no one else mentioned the NY Auto Show

I have been to the NY auto show and the one in Paris and I will never go again. it was very boring to me. Im more into custom and classic stuff, not concepts that will never happen or cars that you can see at your local car dealer lot. But to each their own I guess