Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Gun Related TV Programming

I'm trying to find gun related programming on TV.   Any type..... reality shows, gun-show shows, competitive shooting, product reviews.    

I have Verizon FIOS.    Anyone know of any gun related channels or programs?

Yup, like the guys said above, Mon and Wed. 

But your better off getting a roku or something for the tv so you can watch youtube on tv beacuse everything is on youtube. 

You can get full episodes of 3 gun nation and a ton of other full shows on youtube.

You can even subscribe to my channel,  just kidding I suck

Monday night on Sportsmen’s channel is all gun shows. Every weekday at 6pm is NRA news with Cam & Company. I learned to leave my dvr set to record every show. Then I watch when I want and FF through the commercials. History had Top Shot, not sure if there's a new season. Haven't caught it in a long time. Did it get canceled?

Top Shot was an awesome show. Unfortunately the last new episode to air was the final episode in Season 5 which aired August 28, 2013. I'll have to check out the Monday night and Wednesday night shows everyone has suggested!

History had Top Shot, not sure if there's a new season. Haven't caught it in a long time. Did it get canceled?

I dont know if it officially got cancelled, but since the all-star season, no new ones have been scheduled AFAIK.  Which is too bad, cuz i loved that show

Mythbusters does quite a few episodes that involve guns-you can check the program listings to see which episodes have a gun-related myth. I find them all pretty entertaining.

Last night I caught a rerun in which they were trying to light a strike anywhere match with a .45 (confirmed, though it took a lot of fiddling with a 1911 in a Ransom rest before they managed to just graze the match), and also if ninjas could slap a bullet off its trajectory to avoid getting hit (busted, using a high speed robot arm and a 9 mm, and also with one of the cast members and a paintball gun)

Mythbusters does quite a few episodes that involve guns-you can check the program listings to see which episodes have a gun-related myth. I find them all pretty entertaining.

Last night I caught a rerun in which they were trying to light a strike anywhere match with a .45 (confirmed, though it took a lot of fiddling with a 1911 in a Ransom rest before they managed to just graze the match), and also if ninjas could slap a bullet off its trajectory to avoid getting hit (busted, using a high speed robot arm and a 9 mm, and also with one of the cast members and a paintball gun)

We do that regularly at airgun shoots, set up a few matches at 15 yards and have at it.  you have to just nick  them to get them to light.