siderman

100-12" pop n glo targets $34.19 shipped

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad May 2020.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• should have built a 14.5 inch other    Worse case you pin a muzzle break and stock if things change.. but for now enjoy the fact it's an other.. 
    • There is nothing official from the ATF that states a brace must meet a 13.5" lop, so you don't have to follow that.  The brace is considered a removable accessory and has no bearing on the classification of the firearm.  Since its a brace, there is no LOP. Of all the ATF letters, not a single one measured lop.  
    • Ive used Mark Hartshorne from Pinnacle High Performance for revolver work and he has done a great job. He is in Quakerstown, PA. I have two revolvers in his shop now waiting for his bench.  https://pinnaclehighperformance.com
    • I think this thread is a solution looking for a problem. I don't get it.  I was informed about the ownership & name change within minutes of the new website going up.  I read it in its entirety, and found it quite helpful & enlightening.  In fact, it was the most seamless transition one could ask for IMHO.  And thoroughly explained, IN DETAIL, right down to lay-away, consignment balances and transfers all being taken care of.  Jeff wants to retire, so no big deal.   So as @Ray Ray said, everybody needs to "lighten-up".  It's NOT as if the State of NJ came in & padlocked the place (like when the business was called Brick Armory & run by a guy who never paid taxes)! Tony is good people, and he deserves a break.  Anything I can do to help them, I will! @High Exposure did a nice Copy & Paste to ease everyone's mind. The new website still lists The Well Armed Woman Jersey Shore OC Chapter as meeting & shooting there.  I confirmed same with their Chapter Leader last night on a zoom meeting of TWAW.   Considering Gov. Free Stuff still has the lid slammed down tight, I think WeShoot is doing a really nice job! Rosey
    • Hope I'm wrong, but betting they punt again. Roberts is a cojones-less shill, not sure about Kavanaugh either.  Hoped I was wrong last time too.