FishNHard

pistol reloading bullets ??

Check out ibejiheads.com

Coated  bullets so you're not handling lead and a lot cheaper than jacketed like Montana Gold. Unless you're shooting major pf open guns (and I think they have bullets for open guns), Ibeji bullets are very accurate and clean.

I have used cast (Missouri Bullets), plated (Xtreme Bullets), and coated (Bayou Bullets and Ibejihead Bullets). They all work fine, I have been using the Ibejiheads for about a year and a half now and will probably continue to use them. The bonus there is they are from a local guy (Alex in Belleville, NJ) and he will meet at the Old Bridge USPSA matches to save you the shipping costs.

Almost exclusively lead, but I'm not pushing them very fast in target loads, so leading isn't a concern. And I'm not worried about elemental lead being absorbed through my skin-I just wash my hands well when done, and don't eat or drink while loading.

+1000 for Alex @ Ibejiheads. Good guy, good product.

Check out ibejiheads.com

Coated  bullets so you're not handling lead and a lot cheaper than jacketed like Montana Gold. Unless you're shooting major pf open guns (and I think they have bullets for open guns), Ibeji bullets are very accurate and clean.

I used to use precision delta FMJ, but have gone to no exposed lead. I have used precision bullets coated lead, berrys plated, rainier palted, the bulletworks.net plated, and xtreme plated. I've also used montana gold CMJ. 

All things considered I uses thebulletworks.net's plated or extrme plated. I'd used the berry's double struck plated too, but have no reasonably priced source for such.  The coated IMO,  jsut aren't worth it. 

I dunno how much ibejiheads discounts for not shipping, but freight included for them is $105 per k. FOr BBI coated it is 90 per k shipped. PRecision seems ot be offline, but they were around those prices. 

The bulletworks.net is $100 shipped for nice plated stuff. xtreme if you wait a week or so for their rotating 5% discount to be the caliber you want is about $104. 

I'll pay the $10-15 per K to avoid the TLC coated needs. 

I use Black and Blue Bullets coated bullets.

http://www.blackandbluebullets.com

I just bought 1000 45 ACP 200gr RN and 500 9mm 115gr for $134 shipped to my door. As a bonus, they include about 20 bullets of a different weight as a "here, try these" thank you. I got 21 9mm 125gr RN and 20 .45 185gr SWC.

This signature is AWESOME!!!