Sign in to follow this  
Lspooner

How do I know if a gun I'm buying online is NJ Compliant?

How do I know if a gun I'm buying online is NJ Compliant?  I am currently in the market for a H and K, VP9.  I found one at Budsgunshop.com for what I think is a good price of $597.  I'm sure it's NJ complaint.  But what if I was buying something that I wasn't so sure about.  It's not up to the vendor to tell me.  Is there a way to find out or is this just one of the negatives to buying online.  Thanks.

You look at the specs on how the gun comes. Any questions on anything you're unsure of, you can ask the seller...i.e. "how many round magazine does it come with?" (if its not listed)... Don't ask if its NJ compliant cause they might not know. Or you can also get the model # and look it up on the manufact site specs.

most ar, ak rifles need compliance work done

AR- remove flashider and replace with brake and pin it, grind bayo lugg, pin stock and remove high cap mags or modify them.

AK - need bayo lug ground and brake pinned, high cap mags either removed or modified