Qel Hoth

2015 Mustang

Be ready. Mustangs drop like a rock in value. Which is why I like to take my time and buy used. This is my baby. A 2011 GT/CS fully loaded. Nav the works.

Bought it in the fall of 2013 with 18K miles on it. Original sticker was 46 K .I bought it for 24K

I'm older so a fan of retro cars so it worked for me. Though I dont race. I can tell you that most(not all) street racer types will not pull up to you even at a light. Shes a beast and most chargers already know the only thing they will see from a GT is taillights!

20140913_112848.jpg

Be . Though I dont race. I can tell you that most(not all) street racer types will not pull up to you even at a light. Shes a beast and most chargers already know the only thing they will see from a GT is taillights!

i've found this to be true. they generally won't even mess with ya on the twisties.

you left out challengers, camaros, bmw's.

Mustangs drop more in value then a regular sedan. It's a limited market. They fall like rocks. But I will say out of the US auto makers ford seems to be putting out the best cars.

Not right up there with Honda or Subaru but they are knocking on the door. Chrysler is about the worst all around.

What's an 89 Taurus worth compared to a 89 mustang gt?

what did an 89 taurus cost new compared to an 89 mustang gt?

that said, mustangs hold their value as well as any other car. till some kid gets his hands on it, and beats the snot outta it. then it's nearly worthless.

still have the window stiker for my 87 LX 5.0 . Stickered at $13399.00 . Cost me 12,800 out the door. Including about 4 grand in options.

Im not sure what the going price today is but I'm willing to bet it's several times a similar Taurus and options and condition.But that reflects a collectors market. We are talking newer car market. Two different animals IMHO

20150320_140144-1.jpg

what did an 89 taurus cost new compared to an 89 mustang gt?

that said, mustangs hold their value as well as any other car. till some kid gets his hands on it, and beats the snot outta it. then it's nearly worthless.

A mustang always hold some kind of value. Some economy car or sedan after so many years is worthless and becomes scrap.

We all have the ones we let get away and the ones we sold off. I had three fully restored gto's a few years back. I sold them all off when money got tight.

Then these new Muscle cars came along 420+ hp 27 mpg with air and nav. Who could resist. This is the the golden age of muscle cars. They are incredible machines.

The fastest and safest ever made. If you ever thought about getting one I suggest doing it now. Who knows when some market force or regulation will come along and put an end to them much like gas prices and polution controls did oin the 70's

1-1.jpg