Sign in to follow this  
Targetpractice

m&p40 apex trigger help.

So I got a flat faced trigger kit for my m&p. I got it all installed. Trigger pull is really nice. My issue is the videos online you can clearly hear an audible reset. Mine does not have one. It is resetting but can't feel it in the trigger or hear it. Any ideas what it could be?

So I got a flat faced trigger kit for my m&p. I got it all installed. Trigger pull is really nice. My issue is the videos online you can clearly hear an audible reset. Mine does not have one. It is resetting but can't feel it in the trigger or hear it. Any ideas what it could be?

Which trigger did you get?  The FSS, or just the trigger itself?

I had an M&P FSS trigger kit, installed by a certified armorer, and it did not have an audible reset.

From reading, I agree to hear the "noise" you might need the RAM.

I had an M&P FSS trigger kit, installed by a certified armorer, and it did not have an audible reset.

From reading, I agree to hear the "noise" you might need the RAM.

Yeah I called them. They told me it is normal. To get the audible reset I need the ram kit. my m&p has the internal locking system so I would need to remove that in order to be able to use the ram kit. Gotta look into how to do it.

If you have a newer M&P then the sear housing block will not be compatible with the RAM. You'll have to locate a replacement SHB which from what I read is almost impossible. Check out my thread about the Apex trigger where we talk about the RAM and the incompatible SHB.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/74405-help-choosing-apex-kit-for-mp9/?p=941647

Good luck, if you end up finding a SHB that is compatible with the RAM, please let me know!