I am sorry, does this pass for English? :facepalm:

I beleive it means "You just got told off brother". "And you lost the argument".

Now you went and pissed off Dwayne and he will not report anything here again for a while. I give them credit for trying to do something about it.

I know you also appreciate the fact that they are trying to bring 2A rights to the PRNJ. You offerred constuctive critisism which was fine, problem is the "pompous ass"

statement will only serve to drive Dwight away. Now go stand in the corner for 10 minutes! Then come back and play nice. :rofl:

I beleive it means "You just got told off brother". "And you lost the argument".

:

nick was just the only one that said anything. He didn't "lose" anything. I'm sure he's not the only one that has gone to the tpath website before and realized it wasn't their style. He's just the one that said it. I went their once and felt it wasn't for me. Seemed kinda like an amateur Alex jones website

Dwayne has made it clear that he likes his 20k weekly hits or whatever. If it turns off a few people from the Sappa brief, so be it.

In the grand scheme none of this matters. We all hope sappa succeeds. We all, I believe Sappa included, think at least in the short term it's a huge uphill battle.

nick was just the only one that said anything. He didn't "lose" anything. I'm sure he's not the only one that has gone to the tpath website before and realized it wasn't their style. He's just the one that said it. I went their once and felt it wasn't for me. Seemed kinda like an amateur Alex jones website

Dwayne has made it clear that he likes his 20k weekly hits or whatever. If it turns off a few people from the Sappa brief, so be it.

In the grand scheme none of this matters. We all hope sappa succeeds. We all, I believe Sappa included, think at least in the short term it's a huge uphill battle.

Agreed! It just seems that Dwayne gets offended easily.

He's a passionate guy spending time on a topic that's important to us. It's stressful enough dealing with anti's to hear criticism from the home team. The difference is they want him to fail. I'd say just about everyone here wants him to win

My issue with the entire thing is I have read just about everything in these threads and still have no clue what's going on for real. Their Rico angle and all their briefs are obviously a curve ball since its never been tried before. It also makes it hard to follow. The tpath website doesn't help. But he seems to have the master plan somewhere in his head so I'll just wait to hear about the final decisions when the judge decides to ever issue one. Maybe. Someday. Probably a ways away.

Amature Alex Jones????

Care to point to a specific?

Doubt you can. Our website has no conspiracies, only very talented and well educated writers.

Anyone who says TPATH is a conspiracy website clearly has a problem with reality or with veracity.

Getting off the topic again so please send me your proof of your indictment via my TPATH email and keep this string open to SAPPA news.

[email protected]

Old proverb I just made up; One who speaks without facts soon speaks without listeners.

Dwight

Dwight, you link to Alex Jones. It's one of your "conservative publication" links.

I haven't been to your website in a long time. It's not my thing. I was just pointing out that I understood nick's point. Nothing more. Nothing less

What indictment do I need to prove? I don't care enough to email offline about it.

Okay,

But.... Since when does linking to a website establish any site as "Alex Jones Light"?  And, you don't visit TPATH but know enough to evaluate and label it?  Pretty impressive.

We link to Drudge Report too.  Sure would like to be Drudge Report Light. We link to about 20 conservative websites where we feel important information can be found.  Alex Jone's InfoWars is just one of them, which by the way is as pro gun as Ammoland.com, which we also link to. 

Anyway, back to SAPPA.  Nick and I are preparing a letter to Governor Christie.  Since he has joined the Trump Campaign (a real supporter of the 2nd Amendment) we decided to get specific with him. The letter will challenge him to send out and Executive Order instructing his judges and the many police chiefs in NJ to loosen up the "show need" clause  that the state has been using to prevent carry permits.  He would be within his powers to "clarify any portion or section of any existing law" by use of the EO.  We feel this will give him some talking points that would prove he has actually made it easier for New Jerseyans to get permits (as opposed to that little fib he told in one of his last debates), as he stumps  the campaign trail with Trump.  We'll let you know how we make out.

Nick wanted to do this as part of the anticipated meeting that is in the works. But his joining the Trump campaign may present us with a unique opportunity to put some added pressure on him.

Thanks everyone,

Dwight

Okay,

But.... Since when does linking to a website establish any site as "Alex Jones Light"? And, you don't visit TPATH but know enough to evaluate and label it? Pretty impressive.

We link to Drudge Report too. Sure would like to be Drudge Report Light. We link to about 20 conservative websites where we feel important information can be found. Alex Jone's InfoWars is just one of them, which by the way is as pro gun as Ammoland.com, which we also link to.

Anyway, back to SAPPA. Nick and I are preparing a letter to Governor Christie. Since he has joined the Trump Campaign (a real supporter of the 2nd Amendment) we decided to get specific with him. The letter will challenge him to send out and Executive Order instructing his judges and the many police chiefs in NJ to loosen up the "show need" clause that the state has been using to prevent carry permits. He would be within his powers to "clarify any portion or section of any existing law" by use of the EO. We feel this will give him some talking points that would prove he has actually made it easier for New Jerseyans to get permits (as opposed to that little fib he told in one of his last debates), as he stumps the campaign trail with Trump. We'll let you know how we make out.

Nick wanted to do this as part of the anticipated meeting that is in the works. But his joining the Trump campaign may present us with a unique opportunity to put some added pressure on him.

Thanks everyone,

Dwight

He went with Trump because they both are against the 2nd Amendment. Trump has supported the "assault rifle" ban and only recently (presidential campaign) started becoming a fan of the 2A. He's been a registered democrat until he decided to ruin, he's been funding democrat campaigns for years, Trump is not a friend of the average persons freedom. Trump thinks his sister, who supports partial birth abortion, would be great for the Supreme Court and that judges are responsible for signing bills. He is a charlatan, a liar, a big business corporate bully that uses illegal immigrants for labor, and would gladly sell you to China to make a buck.

Okay,

But.... Since when does linking to a website establish any site as "Alex Jones Light"? And, you don't visit TPATH but know enough to evaluate and label it? Pretty impressive.

We link to Drudge Report too. Sure would like to be Drudge Report Light. We link to about 20 conservative websites where we feel important information can be found. Alex Jone's InfoWars is just one of them, which by the way is as pro gun as Ammoland.com, which we also link to.

Anyway, back to SAPPA. Nick and I are preparing a letter to Governor Christie. Since he has joined the Trump Campaign (a real supporter of the 2nd Amendment) we decided to get specific with him. The letter will challenge him to send out and Executive Order instructing his judges and the many police chiefs in NJ to loosen up the "show need" clause that the state has been using to prevent carry permits. He would be within his powers to "clarify any portion or section of any existing law" by use of the EO. We feel this will give him some talking points that would prove he has actually made it easier for New Jerseyans to get permits (as opposed to that little fib he told in one of his last debates), as he stumps the campaign trail with Trump. We'll let you know how we make out.

Thanks everyone,

Dwight

He went with Trump because they both are against the 2nd Amendment. Trump has supported the "assault rifle" ban and only recently (presidential campaign) started becoming a fan of the 2A. He's been a registered democrat until he decided to ruin, he's been funding democrat campaigns for years, Trump is not a friend of the average persons freedom. Trump thinks his sister, who supports partial birth abortion, would be great for the Supreme Court and that judges are responsible for signing bills. He is a charlatan, a liar, a big business corporate bully that uses illegal immigrants for labor, and would gladly sell you to China to make a buck.

But on the plus side, he manages to piss off both Democrats and Republicans.

Watch this video

http://rsbn.tv/live-stream-donald-trump-jr-rally-in-elko-nv-2-22-16/

Stick with it until he gets to guns.

Do you know the time? it's 39 min long.

Also, as I told a recently banned member, who proclaimed he was not liberal and not anti[gun, I can say I'm the pope, doesn't mean I am.

If Trump says he's pro-gun, doesn't mean shit. Need to take the totality of his statements over time to really know where a person stands. He has no actions to go by.

Do you know the time? it's 39 min long.

Also, as I told a recently banned member, who proclaimed he was not liberal and not anti[gun, I can say I'm the pope, doesn't mean I am.

If Trump says he's pro-gun, doesn't mean shit. Need to take the totality of his statements over time to really know where a person stands. He has no actions to go by.

As he said, 20 min mark plus about 30 seconds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont disagree with most of your points but i think the best part about trump is that he doesn't really care about democrats or republicans.  he seems to care about trump.  If being a "republican" means he gets to be president, he will be as pro gun as he needs to.  Anything is better than Hillary.  

I can't bring myself to believe that he reloads 100 or more different calibers himself.  That is crazy!

Donald Jr. also got me with that statement! He was obviously exaggerating to make a point. If he really meant what he claimed, he is a liar.

I think it's like when we say ""I told you a thousand times"! Simply an innocent exaggeration as most of his other statements showed knowledge 

of the gun culture!

If I was as rich as he was, I would be paying someone to reload my rifle loads for me and I would just buy cases of pistol ammo I needed.

Who would do their own reloading if they were that rich and as busy as he is. He doesn't get money from daddy, all Trump's kids work and are successful.

I realize some people enjoy it and find it relaxing, but come on, 100 different calibers?

With that kind of money he could own lots of exotic rifles that you would probably want to hand load for. Also he mentioned that he does long range precision, so you would certainly want to do your own hand loads for that. He didn't mention how many rounds he reloads for. It may not be a huge quantity per year?

If I was as rich as he was, I would be paying someone to reload my rifle loads for me and I would just buy cases of pistol ammo I needed.

Who would do their own reloading if they were that rich and as busy as he is. He doesn't get money from daddy, all Trump's kids work and are successful.

I realize some people enjoy it and find it relaxing, but come on, 100 different calibers?

I would too, but I would take pictures and tell everyone that I reloaded them.

I am aware that my efforts will probably go for naught but I contacted the NRAILA people today to find out if they are going to help us in any way in New Jersey, and to  get them involved in some way with the Purpura lawsuit.  I figured even if they could just put a little pressure on the court to rule or help with some publicity or anything, that it is worth a try. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite and took information concerning SAPPA/TPATH and informed me that he would send it up the food chain and get back to me.  I will let everyone know if I hear anything back. 

I know...  this is New Jersey, they won't help...  I figured it was worth a try anyway.

• Like 2

I am aware that my efforts will probably go for naught but I contacted the NRAILA people today to find out if they are going to help us in any way in New Jersey, and to get them involved in some way with the Purpura lawsuit. I figured even if they could just put a little pressure on the court to rule or help with some publicity or anything, that it is worth a try. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite and took information concerning SAPPA/TPATH and informed me that he would send it up the food chain and get back to me. I will let everyone know if I hear anything back.

I know... this is New Jersey, they won't help... I figured it was worth a try anyway.

Quite frankly, I appreciate your efforts. Good on you sir.

I am aware that my efforts will probably go for naught but I contacted the NRAILA people today to find out if they are going to help us in any way in New Jersey, and to  get them involved in some way with the Purpura lawsuit.  I figured even if they could just put a little pressure on the court to rule or help with some publicity or anything, that it is worth a try. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite and took information concerning SAPPA/TPATH and informed me that he would send it up the food chain and get back to me.  I will let everyone know if I hear anything back. 

I know...  this is New Jersey, they won't help...  I figured it was worth a try anyway.

I occasionaly do random notifications too,cant hurt, ya never know who's ears get tickled.