The police presence is unfortunate. We are sacrificing freedom for security. Never did I think America would look like Israel. Nothing I hate more than seeing cops with rifles on the street.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Look at it another way. What are we sacrificing? We have our freedom because they are armed and present that way. Problem with society is they look at it as a threat to our freedom. It doesn't bother me one bit but the snowflakes are melting down.

If it protects our freedom, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at it another way. What are we sacrificing? We have our freedom because they are armed and present that way. Problem with society is they look at it as a threat to our freedom. It doesn't bother me one bit but the snowflakes are melting down.

If it protects our freedom, so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armed civilians are free. SWAT Teams on the street is a police state. I am the furthest from a Liberal as one can get. I am not Libertarian either. I don't want the police protection. I don't want my movements restricted. Every time you go through a checkpoint you lose a little freedom. At the rate we are going you will be tracked and have to show papers everywhere you go. I will protect myself. We did it for 225 years in this country. We can do it for another 225 years. Stop the immigration, build the wall, remove illegals and non citizen enemies of the state.

• Like 1

Be even nicer if we could work as allies of law enforcement in an armed fashion. No longer would we worry about being hassled.

Can't see NJ even giving an inch but like I said. Crossing all appendages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Be even nicer if we could work as allies of law enforcement in an armed fashion. No longer would we worry about being hassled.

Can't see NJ even giving an inch but like I said. Crossing all appendages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have no problem with allying with law enforcement. However when they start asking for papers is when the line has been crossed. We aren't too far from that point.

• Like 1

Hey All,

We have made no reports for awhile because, well, there has been no news.

However, yesterday the Circuit Court sent us a notification that a 3-Judge Panel will hear our appeal this coming Tuesday, April 11th, 2017.

We were told we would not be allowed to be present, not allowed to provide oral arguments.  No surprise there.

We will be filing a more detailed report on SAPPA pages of www.tpath.org in a day or two.

By the way, the 3 judge panel is made up of one Obama appointed judge, one Clinton and one Reagan.  Guess how the majority vote will go.

Regards,

Dwight and Nick

Any results from this?

April  7, 2017- The Circuit Court notified Nick that they would hear the appeal April 11th. No oral arguments would be allowed and no attendance will be permitted..  The 3 judge panel is made up of one Clinton appointee and one Obama and one from Reagan.

Yes.

We are in the process of filing our response to the Appeal Court.

We will file a full report in a few days as to all that has transpired.

As we knew they would the Circuit Court ignored law and ruled against us.

The reponse we are filing is being prepared with our move to the Supreme Court in mind.

Dwight

Nick

• Like 3

Hey All,

Here is a passage form our log.  This updates our activity as of this date regarding the SAPPA law suit.

Begin:

May 17, 2017-  It has been several weeks since the last log entry.  While much was going on behind the scenes not much was happening that needed to be posted.  Now we have new documents to post and information to provide.

First, partly relatable to this law suit, Mr. Purpura's application for a NJ carry permit was denied and upon taking that denial before a State Judge, a Republican and an appointee by Christie, his appeal was denied.  If there is any doubt about the state of NJ politicians being liberal, just as liberal as the Democrats, this should lay rest to any.

Regarding the ongoing lawsuit, we prepared a powerfully built appeal that simply cannot be lost if the Circuit Court rules on the law, precedent and the Constitution but we know for sure that it will be decided based on ideology and all else will be ignored.

The appeal which can be seen HERE, was filed on May 4, 2017 a full two weeks ahead of the very brief period the Circuit Court allowed.  We were able to do this because, as with most of the other court activity, Mr. Purpura was prepared for the appeals court ruling long before they issued it.  Anticipating leftist activity is not particularly difficult for Nick.

There is zero chance that the Circuit Court will accept our en banc request to address the full court.  They have a long and firm history of not letting facts interfere with their decisions if they run contrary to their political bent.

However, the request will be another arrow in our bulging quiver when it comes time to appeal to the Supreme Court.  The documentation we have compiled over this past almost two years relating to the delays, misapplication of Federal Laws of the Court, and the various dirty tricks which have been used to stop this legal action will be a good foundation for the ultimate appeal.

With the appointment of the 9th Justice and one who has a record of supporting the Constitution, the long delays the two lower courts have employed may actually benefit our case. 

We await now the response from the Circuit Court after which the preparations for the Supreme Court will begin in earnest.  During that period it will e imperative to get some publicity for this case.  That is when we will need the help of so many American citizens.

end:

I have attached the Appeal referenced above.  It can also be seen on the TPATH website.  

www.tpath.org  and click on the SAPPA info link.

CIRCUIT EN BANC for web.pdf

• Like 1

On Thursday, July 06, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Fred2 said:

Did anything of note happen in June?

they had some kind of major computer crash and have been busy trying to get that resolved. hopefully all is well.

• Like 1

according to their website this case has reached the SCOTUS and we'll be updated any day now. Wow, I must have missed some updates, dont remember it progressing this far, looking forward to what they have to say in the update.

according to their website this case has reached the SCOTUS and we'll be updated any day now. Wow, I must have missed some updates, dont remember it progressing this far, looking forward to what they have to say in the update.

How is that possible? SCOTUS docket I believe is set and I don't remember seeing them on it.

18 minutes ago, capt14k said:

How is that possible? SCOTUS docket I believe is set and I don't remember seeing them on it.

seemed odd to me too but thats what it says on their site, scroll down a bit to black box  http://www.tpath.org/

Okay Guys,

Sorry for the delay. Between the Circuit Court and the preps for the Supreme Court we have been very busy.

Reading some of the posts here  it appears that some think that we announced that the case has been docketed.  That is not the case. What has happened is we took a special seldom used Expediting Process and filed it with our Writ.

Both the Expediting Docs and the Writ have been sent to the SCOTUS.  Some of you may know what the Expediting Process is.  For those who do not we will be explaining it and all we have done and what needs to be done to get this case docketed for the October session.

We will be posting both documents on TPATH by Tuesday evening.  Now that all our work has come to a final phase I am taking Monday off and playing in a police golf outing in Westlake tomorrow. 

Tuesday we will get everything posted as well as posting a description of what we have had to deal with.

One last thing, what we will need now form everyone is to get this lawsuit into the public eye.  We will discuss how to do that in Tuesday's report.

Thanks all and hope this clears up a few things. We have indeed come a long way. We battled the best attorneys the feds and the state had to offer and we are still standing. Many of them are not, including the District Court Judge.

Warm regards,

Dwight and Nick

• Like 3

I'm guessing it has to do with petitioning Alito directly since he is in charge of the 3rd Circuit which includes NJ, DE, PA, and Virgin Islands. At least it is Alito and not Ginsburg

The SAPPA Group is holding a stagey meeting.  Anyone interested in brainstorming what steps need to be taken or who might have some ideas is welcome.

This link will give you the details.

http://www.tpath.org/sappa-group-meeting.html

The Wed August 2nd date may be moved to the second August Wed in allowance of the Wed 2nd CJR&PC meeting.

Dwight

• Like 1

Hi All,

Not sure if any of you signed up for our upcoming meeting.  There were a few names we did not recognize.

I have posted updates and links as I promised. Have not seen much in the way of responses from this forum.  But I will continue to honor my promise for the few who wish to be kept informed.

There have been some minor changes to our upcoming SAPPA Group meeting.  Here is a link to that update.

http://www.tpath.org/sappa-update.html

Warm regards to all our friends on this forum,

Dwight & Nick