wait.....not good...problems? motions denied? how can that be? this is a sure fire thing with no chance at a loss...the strategy is fool proof.....

there was a saying I recall....someone who represents himself has a fool for an attorney.....well let's hope there is progress in the foolproof strategies.

Hey Nick. A wise man once told me if I didn't have anything good to say to keep my mouth shut. I usually keep to that rule. You inspire me to throw caution into the wind and speak up. Why are you such a DICK,

It looks like there has been some movement.

Can anyone translate this from Legal to English?

I get the feeling its not good.

http://nebula.wsimg.com/f47fb529cb6fd5d5e949c6e951d4f2a4?AccessKeyId=3221A0C50080D1C903B6&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Fred, that means the court plans on ruling on the case on 2/16/2016.

ahhh.... the beauty of freedom.....my right to be just that a dick in your opinion....well not really.

I am a big fan of when my bullshitmeter goes into overdrive, I need to offgass the pressure.

See I am really hopeful that they are onto something...really I am.... but when I see people pontificate, talk in such superior tones, well .....then I guess I gotta be a dick for calling a spade a spade.

They have auto check valves for off gas problems. Just set pressure and leave! Lmao! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred, that means the court plans on ruling on the case on 2/16/2016

The part where the request for "oral argument is denied part" is what I question.

How can you get denied at your own court case, unless the results are already decided.

The part where the request for "oral argument is denied part" is what I question.

How can you get denied at your own court case, unless the results are already decided.

In my opinion, that is this court's way of not ever hearing the argument. I am sure they are going to attempt to dismiss on some technicality. I am also sure that Nick is expecting just that. We shall possibly see on Feb 16th.

In my opinion, that is this court's way of not ever hearing the argument. I am sure they are going to attempt to dismiss on some technicality. I am also sure that Nick is expecting just that. We shall possibly see on Feb 16th.

That pisses me off.

I was thinking to look for a ccw pistol  :-)

On February 16, 2016 the court will dismiss Chaplain Pupura's case. The Third Circuit has already ruled New Jersey can do as it pleases. SCOTUS  has refused to hear any New Jersey challenges to " justifiable need". By not hearing any New Jersey cases, the Supreme Court has said New Jersey can do as it pleases, hence Chaplain Pupura's claim the federal courts are in cahoots with the state of New Jersey is moot.

We live in a state that has no regard for the Second Amendment. Our only chance at ever being able to carry a firearm for self-defense in this state will be through federal legislation, ( national reciprocity), or a challenge under equal protection.

Hey All,,

We have been very busy with a few different plans being put into action.

Here is a link to the latest.

http://www.tpath.org/phony-pretenders.html

Be sure to check out the SAPPA log.

Thanks everyone, have safe and Happy New Year.

Dwight

&

Nick

Thank you Dwight, and thank you for hanging in there with us!

I responded to the tpath email on the Pretenders subject but I thought I'd say something here too. These guys are pounding away on their own...little help from the likes of us, and a pretty good load of criticism to boot. I commend them and thank them every chance I get.

I'm glad they called out the NRA and our NJ affiliate and anyone else. I'm a Life member of the NRA and I'm going to contact them again and bitch. They're going to go to bat for Virginia against the new CCW restrictions?  How about freeing the f*****g slaves first?  Are we that far gone that nothing in NJ is touchable?  I'm hoping to pester them, and they're not getting another dime from me 'till I see something in NJ.

Here ya go.......light em up.......

https://www.facebook.com/NRAFRONTLINES/?fref=ts

My post let's see how long it stays up.....------------

So, I am an NRA member and no sooner than the renewal it hit my CC statement, I was starting to get the calls about additional donations, you folks *ARE* very good at that. One, two five, seven calls in, I told the caller that I am well aware of the trials and tribulations that we as gun owners face nationally etc. I advised them that they should spend more time in NJ helping US ! Guess what, he thanked me hung up and what have I heard since from the NRA...............CRICKETS. not one call, not a one. Why? The NRA will stand by VA with the CCW debacle, why not spend more time in NJ to help us? You want us to donate you want us to fight, however it seems we are abandoned....why should we Jerseyans do anything more, when you do so little for us?

-------------

Plus 1

I did the same thing back in the spring.   Basically told the guy on the call   Hey do you realize i'm in NJ?    The NRA gave up on NJ.

Yes I am still A Member, But only because my range membership requires it.

No more calls have come from them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By 124gr9mm
      Received this last night.
      Sent a message to all the contact names on the list they provided at the link:

HONEST GUN OWNERS TREATED
      THE SAME AS MURDERERS FOR
      INADVERTENT, TECHNICAL LAW VIOLATIONS   No Violent Crime Required Rot in Jail for Years While Awaiting “Trial”
      Tell Lawmakers to Fix or Oppose This Poorly-Crafted Bill
      On Monday, March 14 at 1:00 p.m., the New Jersey Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee is scheduled to consider A2426 – an apparently well-intentioned but badly botched piece of legislation whose intended purpose appears to be to throw the book at violent gun criminals – which law-abiding gun owners actually support.
        But as written, the bill does not distinguish between violent criminal behavior and innocent technical infractions for the draconian presumption against bail to apply.  Law-abiding gun owners who inadvertently violate NJ’s thicket of hyper-technical firearms possession laws would be treated exactly the same as murderers—thrown in jail to rot for years without bail while they await trial someday for their “crimes.”
      This is not an imagined concern, as the Garden State has a well-documented track record of throwing the book at honest gun owners for innocent technical infractions.  As written, this bill adds insult to injury and would throw honest gun owners in the gulag for years while they await trial for “infractions” like:
      -Stopping for food, fuel, going to the bathroom, or medical treatment on the way to or from the target range.
      -Transporting firearms to or from one’s place of business, a gun store, hunting, fishing, target shooting competitions, target ranges, re-enactments, gun buyback events, vacation homes or other destinations.
      -Widows or widowers turning in firearms of their deceased spouses.
      -Possession of antique and black powder firearms (even these firearms could trigger the draconian penalties under this bill).
      PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CLICK HERE TO EMAIL EVERY ASSEMBLY MEMBER AND TELL THEM TO EITHER FIX OR OPPOSE A2426.  The law should distinguish between MERE POSSESSION of firearms by honest gun owners, vs. MISUSE of firearms by violent gun criminals, and draconian penalties like presumptive denial of bail should only apply to violent criminals who misuse firearms, and not to innocent mistakes of honest gun owners like technical possessory infractions where no violent misconduct is present.  Honest gun owners should not be treated the same as murderers!  Throw the book at the bad guys but take extreme care not to lump the good guys in with the bad.  The bill can easily be amended to make it clear that its penalties apply only to persons accused of violent criminal behavior.

• By NJGF
      Judge Kavanaugh and the Second Amendment
      http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/07/judge-kavanaugh-and-the-second-amendment/
      "....Kennedy sided with his more conservative colleagues in finding a Second Amendment right to have a handgun in the home, and there is no reason to believe that Judge Brett Kavanaugh, if confirmed, is likely to disagree"
      "....We know from his recorded dissents from the denial of review that Thomas would vote to review and overturn some existing gun laws, and we know that Gorsuch – at least to some extent – agrees with him. But it takes four votes to grant review in a case, and we do not know whether Roberts and Alito also agree with Thomas but have opted not to say so publicly, or whether they instead are content to leave the court’s gun-rights jurisprudence as it is."
      ".... just this week, the 9th Circuit struck down Hawaii’s ban on carrying weapons openly outside of the home; even if the case goes to the full 9th Circuit, the losing party is almost certain to ask the Supreme Court to weigh in."
    • By NJGF
      Second Amendment challenge to New York state stun gun ban
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/12/07/second-amendment-challenge-to-new-york-state-stun-gun-ban/?utm_term=.8affecbeea72&wpisrc=nl_volokh&wpmm=1

A law suit was filed that challenges New York's stun gun ban based on second amendment issues.

The filing is here:
      http://14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/New-York-sued-in-federal-court-over-Taser-ban.pdf

The suit cites Heller, McDonald, and the more recent Caetano v. Massachusetts decision.

If NY falls then maybe NJ will be next.

• By NJGF
      Don Kates, the father of the modern Second Amendment revival, has died

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/11/04/don-kates-the-father-of-the-modern-second-amendment-revival-has-died/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_term=.c54f683896c7

Don wrote “Handgun Prohibition and the Original Meaning of the Second Amendment,” 82 Mich. L. Rev. 204 (1983), the first modern article in a major law review arguing for the individual-rights view of the Second Amendment.

• By JibbaJabba
      http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=11186

Gun confiscation is one step closer in Connecticut. The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.

In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state. These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.

Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.

How long will it be before there is bloodshed over this law? We’re not sure, but we’re confident it is coming unless the law is rescinded or struck down by the courts.

Mike Vanderboegh of the edgy Sipsey Street Irregulars released an open letter a couple of weeks ago, warning of what’s coming to Connecticut. The Connecticut State Police aren’t listening. Yet.

We suspect attitudes may change after the first few rounds of bloodshed.

As it stands right now, the best estimates are that 4% of newly-regulated guns and magazines in The Nutmeg State have been registered, leaving a hundred thousand or more newly classified potential felons looking over their shoulder.

Editor’s note: We’re not going to link to the article because they are hiding most of the content behind a paywall and we won’t drive thousands of readers to their website.

One more chance for gun owners

Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 3:35 pm | Updated: 3:36 pm, Mon Feb 24, 2014.

Manchester, CT (Journal Inquirer) – When state officials decided to accept some gun registrations and magazine declarations that arrived after a Jan. 4 deadline, they also had to deal with those applications that didn’t make the cut.

The state now holds signed and notarized letters saying those late applicants own rifles and magazines illegally.

But rather than turn that information over to prosecutors, state officials are giving the gun owners a chance to get rid of the weapons and magazines.

This entry was posted on February 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

-------------------------------
      100 letters don't seem like much, but it might be their strategy to tackle a little at a time when it comes to the overall 100k non-compliant gun owners. I'm giving strong consideration to the idea of making future purchases outside state lines.
    • ALWAYS CHECK "THEIR" WORK!!!  The last one we had been subject to was a total hack job.  We fought it and got it corrected.  We weren't happy with the increase, but it could have been worse.
    • Yes, it's an estimate. By that estimate, we are the worst state in the nation. Life of Tax: How Much Tax is Paid Over a Lifetime | Self. This much of your lifetime wages go to taxes — where does NJ rank (nj1015.com)
    • Think so? Check your property card. My mother's house hadn't changed since it was built in 1952. But back in the 2oth century when the property taxes were skyrocketing, I went to look at the property card in the assessors office. Among other nonexistent features I found on it was a finished basement and two extra baths. Even better, the office manager tried to tell me that the arithmetic on the card (based on the features listed) that resulted perfectly in the property tax total, had NOTHING TO DO with the tax levied. The last assessment they did on our current home was all wrong. Fortunately I had the blueprints for the house and corrected all the mistakes in the assessor's measurements.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.