much as i hate to say it, but the shit in this state warrants fed interference. i ain't just talking about ccw, or our guns laws in general. i'm talking about the overalll criminal behaivor of our employees(the politicians) in this state. we'd be better off if al capone and his crew were running the state at this point i think.

much as i hate to say it, but the shit in this state warrants fed interference. i ain't just talking about ccw, or our guns laws in general. i'm talking about the overalll criminal behaivor of our employees(the politicians) in this state. we'd be better off if al capone and his crew were running the state at this point i think.

Technically its already in the feds hands. And all this criminal behaivor is excactly what this lawsuit is about and look where thats going.

• Like 1

Technically its already in the feds hands. And all this criminal behaivor is excactly what this lawsuit is about and look where thats going.

The problem is that complacency among the voters(and of course the pandering to certain groups) means that the criminal behavior of the political class is now accepted standard operating procedure. In other words it's the new normal. It's how we got $2mil a mile road construction, highest property taxes, and businesses leaving the state. We're like abuse victims, we can't fight back, and we can't leave.

The problem is if you own a home and "get out" some other poor sap will be taking up your tax burden so they won't care. Net zero.

We'd need people to be leaving rentals in huge numbers to lower the population significantly enough to matter. Even still, the landlords would still be on the hook for taxes.

A sad state of affairs all around for this state. Not even mentioning the fact that we won't be able to afford all the pensions.

My parents just fled to Florida. I'd happily move, but schools suck where they went cause the average age in their area is around 60!

Anyway, good luck to all involved in this endeavor. I'm not sure where you find the time and patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

96% of newspaper reporters are liberal. Good luck getting sympathy (or even interest) from them. And the citizens of this state don't give a shit about your 2nd Amendment rights. This has been amply demonstrated numerous times. If anyone but us cared the laws would have been changed decades ago.

I was thinking more mainstream fox etc TV but agree that is a long shot

96% of newspaper reporters are liberal. Good luck getting sympathy (or even interest) from them. And the citizens of this state don't give a shit about your 2nd Amendment rights. This has been amply demonstrated numerous times. If anyone but us cared the laws would have been changed decades ago.

How did Illinois and Washington get CCW overturned ?

Edit: I think Washington got ccw overturned to no ccw again ....

I was thinking more mainstream fox etc TV but agree that is a long shot

The reporters for Fox, WSJ, etc. are as liberal as those for CNN, NYTimes, etc. (the editorial positions of those outlets notwithstanding). 

NJ gun laws arise from a perfect storm of politics and demographics. Our laws can only worsen as those two factors become more unfavorable. The rest of the country will undergo changes over the next decade or two as well, as gun rights increasingly are recognized only in "hillbilly" regions of states. Today's examples are northern California, upstate NY, western Massachusetts. One of the Dakotas, I believe, has open/constitutional carry everywhere but in the state capital. Wait until all those Somalis in Wisconsin start voting, as succeeding generations of HS and college students are brainwashed.

What goes up must come down. It's been a great ride for guns across most of the nation since the mid-late 1980s. With Hillary's inevitable election this Fall it will begin to unravel, even for you smarty-pants who live in "America."

The reporters for Fox, WSJ, etc. are as liberal as those for CNN, NYTimes, etc. (the editorial positions of those outlets notwithstanding).

NJ gun laws arise from a perfect storm of politics and demographics. Our laws can only worsen as those two factors become more unfavorable. The rest of the country will undergo changes over the next decade or two as well, as gun rights increasingly are recognized only in "hillbilly" regions of states. Today's examples are northern California, upstate NY, western Massachusetts. One of the Dakotas, I believe, has open/constitutional carry everywhere but in the state capital. Wait until all those Somalis in Wisconsin start voting, as succeeding generations of HS and college students are brainwashed.

What goes up must come down. It's been a great ride for guns across most of the nation since the mid-late 1980s. With Hillary's inevitable election this Fall it will begin to unravel, even for you smarty-pants who live in "America."

I really hope that is not the case.....fingers crossed

I really hope that is not the case.....fingers crossed

Just look at how f-ing crazy we've become in 7+ years. Gay marriage, trannies using the little girl's room, being ruined for not baking a cake for some hairy-legged gorilla posing as a lesbian, high-ranking individuals losing their careers for saying the very things that our next president and the current lawn ornament-in-chief were saying four years ago. Throw in the fallout from the Patriot Act, and this country would be unrecognizable to someone in 2001.

As the late great Bob Grant used to say, "It's sick out there and getting sicker."

It is f-ing crazy to put it mildly

If a baker wont make a cake for a transgender ccw holder that will get national attention

Hmm, maybe on to something here. lets find a hardcore anti gun baker and force him to make a gun shaped bday cake lol

• Like 3

True, but perhaps a class action lawsuit would have more impact?

A class action lawsuit must be approved by a judge. I don't see that happening in NJ when the suit involves constitutional rights, I mean guns.

A class action lawsuit must be approved by a judge. I don't see that happening in NJ when the suit involves constitutional rights, I mean guns.

Too bad, a billion dollar law suit would bring a lot of pressure. Or a whole lot of law suits adding up to a billion would do it too.

Too bad, a billion dollar law suit would bring a lot of pressure. Or a whole lot of law suits adding up to a billion would do it too.

c58da7c80bbfc5d4dab55b5ed807c62f.jpg

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

Just look at how f-ing crazy we've become in 7+ years. Gay marriage, trannies using the little girl's room, being ruined for not baking a cake for some hairy-legged gorilla posing as a lesbian, high-ranking individuals losing their careers for saying the very things that our next president and the current lawn ornament-in-chief were saying four years ago. Throw in the fallout from the Patriot Act, and this country would be unrecognizable to someone in 2001.

As the late great Bob Grant used to say, "It's sick out there and getting sicker."

I miss the old codger.

LAAANND MINES!!!!!

...pusillanimous...

:)

Hey All,

A few things have taken place since our last update post.

Here is an excerpted from the SAPPA Log.

Regards,

Dwight

-----------------

April 25, 2016- We received a particularly quick response from the Court today concerning our filing of the Recall and Vacate motion which was produced as a result of the Order and Memorandum issued last week. See below for those documents.  The Court announced that it intends to make a ruling on Nick's Recall request on May 16, 2016.   We gave the Court and the Defense quite a bit to ponder in the Recall, so we won't be too surprised if that date slips by without a ruling.  See the Court's notification HERE.

Since the Court once again ignored the request for a conference or oral arguments, we prepared a follow up letter to Judge Shipp.  Nick felt it was time to let them know our plans for the future.  Those plans are explained in the letter.  The letter was sent to the court on April 29, 2016.  We hope it gives a few people something to ponder over the weekend.

See that letter HERE.

• Like 1

maybe that's what we should start doing to these politicians , digging up all kinds of dirt on them and posting it everywhere.  

The fact that Hitlary is not in jail, and is about to claim the dem nomination for POTUS, should tell you that Democrats don't care that their politicians are lowlife scumbags. There is no need to dig up anything, it's all as plain as day to see and these jackasses don't care. Honesty and integrity are foreign concepts to them.

The Liberty Tree is well overdue for a feeding, I'm afraid.

1934 was the first kick in the nutz and it has only continued since.

When/if (and I'm fairly optimistic about the RICO action) the case is dismissed, it may take that failure of Dwight and Nick to bring this festering kettle of corruption to a point of pushback by the peasantry.

How many Carol Bownes do there need to be?

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no sacrifice on our part that is too great for them to bear in pursuit of their warped ideology. I'm afraid that the only clear path to getting removal of the draconian laws in this state is to annihilate them politically, or have the entire state completely collapse. No matter what we do, as long as the corrupt have a foot hold, they will slap us down. They have no stake outside of what they take from the system. So they don't give a damn for the people or the state. They're parasites.

BTW: This was as nice as I can put it. I was being charitable in describing them.

Hey All,

Another small event occurred today.

The Court sent Nick a copy of a request sent to it from the Defense.  Seems our Recall and Vacate filing has bunched up their drawers a touch.  They have requested that Judge Shipp give them an extension of time to prepare a response.  Looks like they learned their lesson a bit since the earlier times when they forgot to request an extension.  That omission put them in default for which Nick will not let them slip out of.

After some fact crunching Nick and I decide not to contest that request and we  will produce a letter agreeing to it.  We intend to include in that letter several thoughts we have on the fact that  even an extension of 100 years will not provide them with a legal out.  So go ahead and take all the time you want.  Every delay will bring this case closer to the Supreme Court with a new Justice appointed by the next President. Which will not be a Democrat.

We will post that letter here and on TPATH when we get it finalized and sent out.

Regards,

Dwight

and Nick

Tonight, Indiana gave America a good jump towards a great future.

• Like 1

Hey All,

Another small event occurred today.

The Court sent Nick a copy of a request sent to it from the Defense.  Seems our Recall and Vacate filing has bunched up their drawers a touch.  They have requested that Judge Shipp give them an extension of time to prepare a response.  Looks like they learned their lesson a bit since the earlier times when they forgot to request an extension.  That omission put them in default for which Nick will not let them slip out of.

After some fact crunching Nick and I decide not to contest that request and we  will produce a letter agreeing to it.  We intend to include in that letter several thoughts we have on the fact that  even an extension of 100 years will not provide them with a legal out.  So go ahead and take all the time you want.  Every delay will bring this case closer to the Supreme Court with a new Justice appointed by the next President. Which will not be a Democrat.

We will post that letter here and on TPATH when we get it finalized and sent out.

Regards,

Dwight

and Nick

Tonight, Indiana gave America a good jump towards a great future.

thanks for the update guys!

one question though? are you being sarcastic about telling them to take all the time they want? 'cause i fear that if they see that, that they will do exactly that........

No, not being sarcastic.

Well, maybe a little.

Here is why.

If this case goes to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and they rule against us, as we are certain they will, and it then goes to the Supreme Court which now sits with an even number of Justices and they fail to come to a majority decision, the ruling of the lower court will stand.  Our only hope to win this case on merit and law is to have a conservative Supreme Court balance 4 to 5.

So if we can not interfere with a few delays between now and the appointment of the 9th Justice, that will probably be a good thing.  

Hope this helps explain our position on that.

Regards,

Dwight